You knuckleheads are turning me into a Ronda fan.

we have had a pretty tame winter compared to last year...all of February was below zero all of the time and many times it was double digits without the wind chill..

I heard, the city im living in now had a state of emergency last year! Happy we missed it. >_<

Ummmm, yeah.

So because assholes on the net are picking on Ronda... You're becoming " a fan ".

Well, I assume that means you know how Ronda has acted badly for years. You must have noticed certain incidents that have happened... ( Some of these incidents have been made into threads on here ). All awesomely veiled in hate, and jealousy, right ? I smell serious warped logic here.

But, if internet hate can make you back someone that is really not a nice person. I only have one thing to say.

wellbyecurlybill.jpg

The heavies are basically the player haters ball

Don't go to the ball if you don't wanna hate. This is a safe space for haters.

"Buck Nasty, what can I say about your suit, that hasn't already been said about afghanistan"

Miesha is just as much of a bitch as Ronda. She's been saying that it's her belt since she's been in the UFC even though she got thrown around when she had her chance to win it, she's always thought she's entitled to something just because she got passed the first round with Ronda, can't wait for Holly to starch this DNB.

Makes no sense to me. Just because of some bitches on a forum, you're going to root against someone you like while they're fighting someone you admittedly dislike? What did you dislike about Ronda in the first place then? Whether she wins or loses, nothing's going to change around here. Root for who you want to root for, it's boring constantly seeing these "Sherdog hates this person so I like them"/"Sherdog loves this person so I hate them" threads, it's seriously bewildering.

A thread like this just gives these little animals another chance to rear their unpleasant heads and turn this into the same old bullshit.
It makes sense to me.

Imagine you know someone who is kind of a shitty person; lets call him Don. Don is rude, arrogant and generally unlikable/annoying. Now imagine hundreds of people who are 10x shittier than Don ever was just start harassing the guy constantly; never letting up over the course of months, even when Don is having a rough patch and just trying to work through it. Wouldn't you start at least sympathizing with Don a little?

I think it's society's way of telling mean people that they suck.

You can't be a mean person and dish it out and then cry because you can't take it when it comes back on you. I don't believe in karma, but I do believe we have the ability to make people pay for their actions. Pedophiles get destroyed when they are outed, murderer get, well, murdered or at least have their lives stripped away when caught. It's deserved.

And no, please don't come back and say "YOU ARE COMPARING ROUSEY TO PEDOPHILES OMG". You reap what you sow. Ronda is a mean person with a shitty attitude, so she gets shit back for it on the same level as she has dished out to others on a very grand and public scale.

It's a GOOD thing, in my opinion. The amount of delusion and bitchery she has displayed has brought this on her. If she can't take some shitty and mean comments(most of it in good fun I think), maybe she should evaluate herself.

It's this type of backlash that should make people think about being decent human beings, because there is no laws that stop people from being assholes. Basically, we have to deliver our own justice.

Just keep repeating that everytime you feel actual sympathetic or empathetic emotions towards her. You'll never be the bigger man in no(sic) time!

I don't only defend people I like, that's childish. I have never liked Ronda, but I respect the hell out of her judo game.

I know she's playing a heel but knowing it doesn't change the fact that when she opens her mouth I dislike her. Even now, even sympathizing with her, I dislike her. I have always felt she was something of a hillbilly with zero social skills whose opinions I didn't need to hear.

I respect her Judo as well. She could still beat anyone at 135 because it only takes one small series of mistakes for her to armbar you.

Other than that..... I have no sympathy for her or the hate she gets.

I could care less if Ronda losses or wins her next fight or never comes back but yea the threads are getting old. The ridiculous hate is starting to get old. I saw one guy saying Tyson was a true champ but not Ronda. Tyson bit a fucking guys ear off during a fight. You want to hate her that's fine by me but dont hate her and then praise some other fighter who's done equally crazy shit.

Miesha is just as much of a bitch as Ronda. She's been saying that it's her belt since she's been in the UFC even though she got thrown around when she had her chance to win it, she's always thought she's entitled to something just because she got passed the first round with Ronda, can't wait for Holly to starch this DNB.

I'd much rather have Miesha win, so we can watch Sherdog go full retard with the conspiracy theory that the fight was fixed, so Ronda can get the title back.

It makes sense to me.

Imagine you know someone who is kind of a shitty person; lets call him Don. Don is rude, arrogant and generally unlikable/annoying. Now imagine hundreds of people who are 10x shittier than Don ever was just start harassing the guy constantly; never letting up over the course of months, even when Don is having a rough patch and just trying to work through it. Wouldn't you start at least sympathizing with Don a little?

I would kick Don right in the face while he's down and fuck his wife. I would get her preggers and trick Don into raising the little bastard.

Hate-hate-hate-hate-hate

I'd much rather have Miesha win, so we can watch Sherdog go full retard with the conspiracy theory that the fight was fixed, so Ronda can get the title back.
I wouldn't, I don't want Ronda to get the title back the division needs to move on and if Miesha somehow wins then Ronda will be champion again by years end guaranteed.

It makes sense to me.

Hang in there, don

Just keep repeating that everytime you feel actual sympathetic or empathetic emotions towards her. You'll never be the bigger man in no(sic) time!

Hah! It's not about being the bigger man. I really don't hate or like her, but I do enjoy the backlash and think it's earned. Is it just deserts? Yes, it is, and it's funny. Sorry if I don't feel sympathy for it. I would have to care enough about her to feel either way. I DO care about dishing about goofy shit and reading about it on these forums. Yes, Ronda's craziness is part of that. She brings the entertainment. Carry on!

I don't see anything to be big or small about.

The heavies are basically the player haters ball

Don't go to the ball if you don't wanna hate. This is a safe space for haters.

"Buck Nasty, what can I say about your suit, that hasn't already been said about afghanistan"

images

you're just a sheep and falling for the narrative out there - she got pulled down enough, now she cried and its time to feel sorry for her - now get behind her, you're supposed to, its written in the script

It makes sense to me.

I would absolutely sympathize with Don, I fully understand your point & agree with it. What I was specifically pointing out in the post was the fact that he said he'd root for Ronda, who he dislikes, against Holly/Miesha, whom he admittedly likes much more, because of people on a forum, who would never change whether Ronda won or not, as they already absolutely despise her. In fact, if Ronda won, I have a feeling things would get worse. Sympathizing is sympathizing, empathy is empathy, but this seems like something else to me.

I dont think ive ever seen any athlete demonized the way Ronda has....its crazy.Shes not a demon...shes human and there has been help the way she was built up.People are messed up.

It shouldn't be much of a shock that there are a lot of Ronda threads in the last day or two.

She made a planned public appearance to go on a talk show. She put herself out there in the public eye.

And during that planned appearance, she started crying and talked about suicide, and having Travis' babies.

So let's be real, it shouldn't be much of a surprise that the forum has been flooded with Ronda threads the last couple of days.

im not her fan but the shit shes been getting is just ridiculous. as long as shes not breaking laws, i just dont really care what she does or says outside the competition.
still not a fan tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back