You Know You Are a Hardcore BJJ Guy When...

When the only jiu jitsu you show your girlfriend happens to be the turtle position…and of course how I maintain control from her back…

That guy sucks at doing a Brazilian pronounced "Jiu Jitsu". You have to say Zhoo Zheetsu.

No Country for Old Men. I was like "he doesn't have the hooks, just hip out and take side control you buffoon." But it didn't happen.

Hahahe, me too. I told my wife, man he could've escaped that easy!!

Anyway, you know your hardcore when your lying to your girl about where you've been all night because you went to train instead of hanging out with her.

-or-

When a day doesn't go by without being sore or injured in some way, shape or form.

-or-

You start to yell jiu-jitsu terminology up your pregnant wife's vagina.

Anyway, you know your hardcore when your lying to your girl about where you've been all night because you went to train instead of hanging out with her.

-or-

When a day doesn't go by without being sore or injured in some way, shape or form.

-or-

+1 on these.

When you always get a special grip when you "rassle" with friends standing, right before they decide they don't want to play anymore, because you always hurt them.

you try to teach your girl jiu jitsu and get frustrated and choke her out when she doesnt pick it up immediately and give you competition while your not training.

When you pull guard on your dog? I've done it. He has a great guard pass, and I've side mounted him, and his shrimp is world-class.

And, I'm gonna open up here and admit it. I've been in the bedroom. And during our private time, I've triangled my girlfriend.

And every one of you fuckers know you've done it too, so don't try to pretend you haven't at least once.

LOL this is too true. Dog's shrimping is excellent. No way to hold the mutts down.

-or-

-or-

guilty.

that fucking guy actually stops his speech to talk like royce fucking great

When you win the womens absolute no gi at 113lbs

"
When a day doesn't go by without being sore or injured in some way, shape or form"

-

i swear i cant go a day without feeling something the day before relating to grappling LOL !!! i always keep say ing i need to "rest" ....next thing u know i am back in class.

Man, some of you guys are sick fucks.

If you guys are thinking about jiu jitsu whilst shagging a bird then theres definantly something wrong. If one of my sparring partners starting saying stuff like that then I wouldn't want to spar with him.

You think about jiu jitsu when doing jiu jitsu and sex when you are having sex.

I wouldn't recommend a jiu jitsu school to a girl if I knew the students there will get bonners each time they roll with them.

Back