• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what movie sucks?

Kubrick’s Shining?

Fuck you!

Well, fuck you too!

tenor.gif

not that bad of a movie. its ok. not that bad. its a fun little popcorn flick. with some silly comedy.

ever see the documentary about the shitbag who made bds? ugh. sequel was really lame too.

The Boondock Saints.

I remember seeing this for the first time in college (10-12 years ago) and thinking it was pretty entertaining.

I watched it the other day after the wife and I decided we wanted something violent, and I told her about this awesome movie I remember.

Anyway, it has aged horribly and was cheesy as hell. The wife looked at me like I was more retarded than normal.

Many of you might be very surprised how crappy this movie actually is if it’s been a decade since your first viewing.

I agree - my friends always raved about this movie and when I finally saw it my reaction was <Fedor23>

Back