You know what movie sucks?

You want a good old action kill em all movie check out King of New York. All star cast and tons of action.

Well, fuck you too!

bubble-fart-bubble-blower---guy-blowing-bubbles-from-his-farts-thumb.gif

both Young Guns 1 and 2 are incredible, let's pump the brakes a bit

the Silvestri scores are some of the best ever IMO

I revisited some of the films I watched over 10 years ago. I still like most of them, probably because I'm still as childish as I was back then.

This reminds me of when MTV rebooted Beavis and Butt-Head back in 2011. I was at a buddy's house having some beers and he put it on as he had them DVR'd. We were both laughing our 30 year old asses off, and my friend made the comment that he was glad his sense of humor hasn't changed since he was 14 :D

You know what movie sucks? The Golden Child.

I rewatched it last night and it's awful. Just unwatchable garbage.

both Young Guns 1 and 2 are incredible, let's pump the brakes a bit

the Silvestri scores are some of the best ever IMO

Is the Quick and the dead your favorite movie? You'd be consistent in your bad taste for horrible, cringeworthy, hilariously bad, cheesy western movies.

Is the Quick and the dead your favorite movie? You'd be consistent in your bad taste for horrible, cringeworthy western movies.
no of course not

it's possible to like say Unforgiven or 3:10 to Yuma AND like say Last Man Standing and Young Guns

I enjoyed it. It's good for what it is imo. Never realized how hated it is by people online until I saw guys talking about it on here. I've never seen part 2.

no of course not

it's possible to like say Unforgiven or 3:10 to Yuma AND like say Last Man Standing and Young Guns

That's what I'm saying. Unforgiven and 3:10 to Yuma are not comparable at all. The former is a masterpiece, and the latter is full of the most idiotic characters in the history of cinema. 3:10 to Yuma is so dumb it made my head hurt.

That's what I'm saying. Unforgiven and 3:10 to Yuma are not comparable at all. The former is a masterpiece, and the latter is full of the most idiotic characters in the history of cinema. 3:10 to Yuma is so dumb it made my head hurt.
they only make so many westerns, furthermore only so many that have crossover/mainstream appeal

as good as True Grit was to some, it was also boring as hell for many others. 3:10 to Yuma is film more relatable to a wider audience IMO

the Bone Tomahawks and ilk are pretty damn rare for Modern Westerns

The Boondock Saints.

I remember seeing this for the first time in college (10-12 years ago) and thinking it was pretty entertaining.

I watched it the other day after the wife and I decided we wanted something violent, and I told her about this awesome movie I remember.

Anyway, it has aged horribly and was cheesy as hell. The wife looked at me like I was more retarded than normal.

Many of you might be very surprised how crappy this movie actually is if it’s been a decade since your first viewing.
One of the most overrated movies of all time.

The last Jedi sucks every ball, on every male every born.

That’s a movie that sucks

I thought this was going to be about Apocalypse Now.

When I was younger I really enjoyed it.

It was garbage, but it was fun garbage.

I love Boondock Saints. I'm not saying it's totally spotless but it's a lot of fun. Dafoe kills it

This.... Its a low budget film but a good time.

This reminds me of when MTV rebooted Beavis and Butt-Head back in 2011. I was at a buddy's house having some beers and he put it on as he had them DVR'd. We were both laughing our 30 year old asses off, and my friend made the comment that he was glad his sense of humor hasn't changed since he was 14 :D
I loved the reboot. Pisses me off itnonly got one seasonb

Back