• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what movie sucks?

2 is far worse. 1 is fun but very silly.

Every girl in high school acted like that was their favorite movie.

I agree, it's terrible dogshit. It was made for stupid kids. It's not like most other shitty movies; I actually resent its cult-status.

It's pretty bad.

The sequel I literally made it less than 10 minutes in and had cringed hard 5 or 6 times, just turned it off.

I still enjoy it a bit because it was filmed in Toronto, so I have fun figuring out the locations they shot.

I love Boondock Saints. I'm not saying it's totally spotless but it's a lot of fun. Dafoe kills it

Worst films of all time ;

The Shining
Juno
Some random horror that was released around 2012. Fear of Us? Or Devil something. Garbage.

Agree with OP. Had some good scenes, but as a whole it sucked. Never understood the love it got.

Worst films of all time ;

The Shining
Juno
Some random horror that was released around 2012. Fear of Us? Or Devil something. Garbage.

Kubrick’s Shining?

Fuck you!

Kubrick’s Shining?

Fuck you!

Hey, I'm a horror buff, like slow burn storylines as well. But I, too, think The Shining isn't as good as most people claim it is. Some of the shots, how detail it is, the hotel, the corridors and all were good but man, I was really disappointed when I saw it.

Hey, I'm a horror buff, like slow burn storylines as well. But I, too, think The Shining isn't as good as most people claim it is. Some of the shots, how detail it is, the hotel, the corridors and all were good but man, I was really disappointed when I saw it.

Well, fuck you too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back