You know what bellator needs... A contender series

I don't think more than maybe 10 extra people tuned in to watch Ben Henderson's wife who weren't watching the prelims already.

Although I will admit it would be amusing if they did his wife against Gilbert's wife. Although Gilbert's wife would most likely batter her.

I don't think more than maybe 10 extra people tuned in to watch Ben Henderson's wife who weren't watching the prelims already.

Although I will admit it would be amusing if they did his wife against Gilbert's wife. Although Gilbert's wife would most likely batter her.
Coker will probably book a mixed tag match <45>

A big no right there. A. They are already filling cards with prospects and unknowns. B. I have been watching MMA/ Vale Tudo/Kickboxing since the late 90's and have never had the urge to watch that Contenders stuff. Its like TUF.... I can wait til the drama is over and watch their real fight career.

All Bellator needs to do is keep on putting on solid cards with good match ups. That is already hard to do consistently. I mean that is something even the UFC has a major problem doing these days. They have thinned "the mix" so much the majority of the cards are one decent fight and a bunch of fluff.

Back