You know Garcia is watching this fight with a huge boner right now

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180513-105436.jpg 1526176536 (1).jpg

Mikey%20Garcia%20b4%20Juanma%20(1).JPG

I almost got a boner watching that guy pointing at his GGG shirt behind Douch La Hoya

I'd favor Mikey over Loma. Probably would stop him.

I'd favor Mikey over Loma. Probably would stop him.
I got Loma, but Mikey has the nuclear power at 135 that Linares doesn't. If he can catch him coming in like Linares did, it could be sleepy time, I admit. He might be too slow, however.

Cause Loma got dropped by Linares?

How about when Mikey got dropped by Rocky or Burgos?

Only way to make that fight is if Mikey comes down to 135.

At 135.... shit. I think I'd have to take Mikey.
That's a hell of a fight.

Only way to make that fight is if Mikey comes down to 135.

At 135.... shit. I think I'd have to take Mikey.
That's a hell of a fight.
Seems like he will this summer.

Before this fight I was confident Loma would handle Garcia. But now I see what a difference size makes in a fight, Loma was dwarfed by Linares. Garcia would be a massive problem for Loma just because he'll be so big and strong by comparison.

Linares has faster hands than Mikey and capitalized on a moment of laziness on Lomachenko's part. If Loma does take that fight and wins, which I think he would, he's got one the best resumes in boxing.

Loma will beat Mikey’s ass.

Linares has faster hands than Mikey and capitalized on a moment of laziness on Lomachenko's part. If Loma does take that fight and wins, which I think he would, he's got one the best resumes in boxing.

Mikey hits harder, is bigger, is much more durable and has better timing than Linares, though.

Lomachenko was vulnerable in spots and Mikey's camp should look at that and rightly know that their guy is capable of winning (even if I personally think Lomachenko should be the favourite). Hopefully the fight gets made.

Back