"You have stolen from so many of us fighters" -Mark Hunt unloads on Dana White after major court win

This.
The issue remanded to the original circuit court centers on the claim of fraud, not fighter pay, right?

No. From what I can see, it's only fraud and battery that were remanded. The fraud claim is stronger than the battery claim, imo, but regardless of the result it will not impact the future of fighter pay. The UFC still has carte blanche to pay fighters peanuts compared to other major sports organizations.

Dana should have left that bum in the bar where he belongs.

No. From what I can see, it's only fraud and battery that were remanded. The fraud claim is stronger than the battery claim, imo, but regardless of the result it will not impact the future of fighter pay. The UFC still has carte blanche to pay fighters peanuts compared to other major sports organizations.
Oh. Kind of hard to see Hunt winning on battery. It's prizefighting and his comments pre - fight pretty much showed his willingness to take on the risk.

Is that an oft used argument in court? "Judge, the defendant requests that you dismiss this case based on the opinions that the plaintiff is obese and a cry baby with a LOSING RECORD. Whereas my client is kick ass and an off-and-on WWE cartoon character, who once claimed he was going to 'lay on his wife' in celebration of his 2nd win in the UFC, and is missing much of his digestive tract including half his rectum."

That was Lesnar's 3rd ufc win

Oh. Kind of hard to see Hunt winning on battery. It's prizefighting and his comments pre - fight pretty much showed his willingness to take on the risk.

Yeah, I agree. He'll lose again on assumption of risk.

UFC didn't even want Hunt. They gave him a chance and he made a ton of money with them and got a lot of opportunities.

He never complained about roids in Pride or K1, then suddenly hes pissed that Brock might have been roiding? Please.

The guy just couldn't handle being washed up and at the end of his rope and became a pit of negativity. Lashing out at the hand that feeds him and his own fans. Understandable for a guy that has known nothing other than fighting all his life, but it's still pathetic to see.

When Zuffa bought out the promotion they "Legally" also had to either take the fighter/s that were under contracts or offer them a payout of x amount as stated in they're contract's would of earnt them if they had fought those fights. Alot of fighters took the $ while others didn't take the contract buyout and thus were moved to the UFC roster....

If UFC didn't want Hunto then why did they re-new he's contract and why did he get so many high Profile Fights ?

End of the day Hunt started to expose ufc/Dana for what it was a complete and absolute joke.

How many fighters has Dana thrown under the bus since he's been running the show ?? Don't rush i'll give you some time to respond......

Unless the other case….

But yes, this one will have no bearing on future fighter pay.

The 'wronged party' should not have to deprive themselves of earning a living in order to lodge a complaint.

Even if we grant this 'assumed the risk' idea, it does not follow that Dana and the UFC should be absolved if they knowingly allowed Brock to compete while using PEDs.

Then perhaps Hunt should have said "he's juiced to the gills, I mean, he better not be or I won't fight him." to be clear.

UFC didn't even want Hunt. They gave him a chance and he made a ton of money with them and got a lot of opportunities.

He never complained about roids in Pride or K1, then suddenly hes pissed that Brock might have been roiding? Please.

The guy just couldn't handle being washed up and at the end of his rope and became a pit of negativity. Lashing out at the hand that feeds him and his own fans. Understandable for a guy that has known nothing other than fighting all his life, but it's still pathetic to see.
THANK YOU!

This is a complete money grab for Hunt. He was still willing to fight under UFC when he was whining about this because of the money they offer him.

When Zuffa bought out the promotion they "Legally" also had to either take the fighter/s that were under contracts or offer them a payout of x amount as stated in they're contract's would of earnt them if they had fought those fights. Alot of fighters took the $ while others didn't take the contract buyout and thus were moved to the UFC roster....

If UFC didn't want Hunto then why did they re-new he's contract and why did he get so many high Profile Fights ?

End of the day Hunt started to expose ufc/Dana for what it was a complete and absolute joke.

How many fighters has Dana thrown under the bus since he's been running the show ?? Don't rush i'll give you some time to respond......

They tried to pay out his contract but Hunt insisted on fighting in the UFC

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/new...k-hunt-unloads-dana-white-major-court-win-ufc

Cliffs: Hunt sued the UFC alleging that they knew Lesnar was on PEDs for their fight and lied about it. The district court dismissed all the claims, but the Ninth Circuit has now reversed and remanded to the district court to reconsider the claims under the correct legal standard.

Glad for Hunt, but he's no Oxford don in his post; sounds like he's threatening to stab Dana White in the eye with a "rusty fork"? Imo he really should stop posting this garbage on social media unless he can keep it non-crazy.

No "oxford don"

Lmao!

Certainly seems like Mark Hunt has been removed from Dana White’s Christmas card list.

Hunt thought Lesner was “juiced to the gills” Before the fight. Sounds like he assumed the risk. Can he really rely on anyone saying Brock is not? Maybe I duno. Like let’s say ufc said “yes he is juiced to the gills” would anything have changed?

That's not how sanctioned fights work.
He doesn't "assume the risks" of illegal moves or behavior no matter what he says. That isn't even up to him to decide. It's not a street fight.
Saying "I'll fight you no matter what, even though I think you're a cheat" does not mean "Hey bro, i dont mind if you cheat".
If the promotion knew he was juicing, it was on them to make sure that fight didn't happen to protect the fighter, and the sport.

There’s a difference between assuming your opponents is roided and a concerted effort by your employer to allow a roided fighter to pass their protocols and compete with an unfair advantage. Aka you’re a fuckin idiot
You're right. What a fuckin idiot he is and anyone else defending Dana in this.

“Your honor, the defendant knew that Mr Lesnar was on typa shit that makes your fucking head grow.”

Back