"You have stolen from so many of us fighters" -Mark Hunt unloads on Dana White after major court win

No, hunt just said if he was allowed to he would. But if it's not allowed he wouldnt. I.e. following the fucking rules

You just said it was allowed in K1 and Pride and that Hunt would roid if it was allowed.

So you are saying Hunt roided?

You just said it was allowed in K1 and Pride and that Hunt would roid if it was allowed.

So you are saying Hunt roided?
Its possible but that was within the rules. Maybe that's why hes so pissed because he knows how he performs on the gas vs not on the gas.

Honestly USADA is making this sport worse, I’ll be glad when they are gone. Just let them fight, If your opponent is on PED’s and you have proof, then either don’t fight them or do PED’s yourself. All that bullshit about Psychopathy being caused by steroids has been proven to be false.
TRTitor is the only exception.

The caption reads as follows:

“U f**kers said to me many many moons ago if I was a gambling man and I will ask u here the same question because u ain’t eva going to get rid of me I’m a motherf**ken gangsta and I got that rusty fork waiting for all of your b**ch a** eyeballs. @DanaWhite u better kill me bra u ain’t going anywhere G u and your little pu**y freinds u b**ches have stolen from so many of us fighters and our families finally justice is about to start for u punk motherf**kers enjoy it b**ch. And all of those who scoffed and laughed at me and said all sorts of sh** u can all kiss my black a** u filthy coward f**ks”

I know. And he fought in PRUDE which had joke non existent drug testing same in K1

Hunt is a cry baby and suing his former employee out of being disgruntled
The claim isn't that Lesnar was juiced (because duh, Stevie Wondering could see that) the claim was that the UFC knew about his failed tests and still let the fight happen. Two different things, one implies compliancy and conspiracy on behalf of many important people in the UFC/Zuffa hierarchy the other is just common sense.

Hunt said you can kiss my black ass.

Is Mark Hunt an honorary black man?
Mark hunt is Samoan. Down in our part of the world, that's one of the common types of coloured people down here (no african americans left from the slave trade here, we had british/irish convicts for that). So it makes sense if you're from Oz/NZ/Pacifika.

Anyone with half a brain can see he is on some shit Hunter Cambell needs to be investigated cause he is fuxking alot of guys in the ass with no vaseline

The claim isn't that Lesnar was juiced (because duh, Stevie Wondering could see that) the claim was that the UFC knew about his failed tests and still let the fight happen. Two different things, one implies compliancy and conspiracy on behalf of many important people in the UFC/Zuffa hierarchy the other is just common sense.

It is a weak claim Lesnar was tested and that testing is what got his win overturned. Hunt is just a sore loser, I dont get why anyone is siding with him here it makes no sense

There is more validity in suing the UFC for being a monopoly or something than this ´´battery´´ stuff. I hope it doesnt go far and I think just the haters of Dana and UFC are happy about this for their own weird reasons

I know. And he fought in PRUDE which had joke non existent drug testing same in K1

Hunt is a cry baby and suing his former employee out of being disgruntled
One organisation is having it in its contract, that they do not test for steroids...

The other organisation does tests and is giving life long bans for repeated offenders...they knew about the failed tests and did send in a juiced up guy anyways

Thats a big difference

I’m curious as to how his payday for the Lesnar fight compares to his other fights. If it was higher than normal, or the highest of his career, then he should be glad they didn’t pull the plug on the fight due to a hot piss test, no?

Mark Hunt might actually assault Dana if they ran into each other.

It is a weak claim Lesnar was tested and that testing is what got his win overturned. Hunt is just a sore loser, I dont get why anyone is siding with him here it makes no sense

There is more validity in suing the UFC for being a monopoly or something than this ´´battery´´ stuff. I hope it doesnt go far and I think just the haters of Dana and UFC are happy about this for their own weird reasons
Hunt has every right to be pissed about this, and being disgruntled has nothing to do with it. There was clearly collusion, to know that Lesnar pissed hot and withhold that until after the fight. He would have been disqualified if the results were released and Hunt wouldn't have taken the beating he did. Speculation that Lesnar was juicing is different than knowingly covering up a failed drug test for PPV buys.

Dana is constantly trying to pressure fighters into shitty situations.

It was bound to backfire eventually.

Will be watching this with interest.

UFC didn't even want Hunt. They gave him a chance and he made a ton of money with them and got a lot of opportunities.

He never complained about roids in Pride or K1, then suddenly hes pissed that Brock might have been roiding? Please.

The guy just couldn't handle being washed up and at the end of his rope and became a pit of negativity. Lashing out at the hand that feeds him and his own fans. Understandable for a guy that has known nothing other than fighting all his life, but it's still pathetic to see.

Harsh or true?

Hunt never cared about doping when fighting in Pride or K1. He also didn't care in the UFC until Brock.
It was ''allowed'' in Pride and K1. UFC made it illegal. So the complaint seems legit.<BC1>

Hunt has every right to be pissed about this, and being disgruntled has nothing to do with it. There was clearly collusion, to know that Lesnar pissed hot and withhold that until after the fight. He would have been disqualified if the results were released and Hunt wouldn't have taken the beating he did. Speculation that Lesnar was juicing is different than knowingly covering up a failed drug test for PPV buys.

do you have proof of collusion? Last I checked the UFC did not lose this case. This is speculation

I dont see any evidence for cover up

Back