"You have stolen from so many of us fighters" -Mark Hunt unloads on Dana White after major court win

UFC didn't even want Hunt. They gave him a chance and he made a ton of money with them and got a lot of opportunities.

He never complained about roids in Pride or K1, then suddenly hes pissed that Brock might have been roiding? Please.

The guy just couldn't handle being washed up and at the end of his rope and became a pit of negativity. Lashing out at the hand that feeds him and his own fans. Understandable for a guy that has known nothing other than fighting all his life, but it's still pathetic to see.

Why would anyone support Hunt who is obese and a cry baby with a LOSING RECORD ? Over the UFC which paid Hunt (a disgruntled former employee)

Hunt owes almost all he has for the past decade or more to the UFC!

13-14-1 record LOL

This guy knew Lesnae was on roids and said so before the fight and said it is not an issue for him. He had no issue fighting Juice heads in PRIDE and K1

Is that an oft used argument in court? "Judge, the defendant requests that you dismiss this case based on the opinions that the plaintiff is obese and a cry baby with a LOSING RECORD. Whereas my client is kick ass and an off-and-on WWE cartoon character, who once claimed he was going to 'lay on his wife' in celebration of his 2nd win in the UFC, and is missing much of his digestive tract including half his rectum."

hunt took a ton of hard flush shots through out his career. Never did i see him act crazier than he did after the brock fight. Think about how hard a post cycle brock hits. the ufc should never have let brock fight. is this sport or entertainment. you can not bring in the likes of cm punk, brock ect. this can;t happen in this sport. it turns it into a circus and this is the fight game its not for show or for play. its what jake paul does and the ufc is willing to do it too. if there is no sport to this then why the fuck aren't they paid 10x more. if its all entertainment... if the money isn't there then its shitty at being entertainment.
for real though the ufc knew 100% brock even failed the in fight test. brock knows how to cycle hes been doing it forever so to fail he had to clearly be heavily abusing shit. hunt went off his rocker after and i think its because of head trauma from the fight. obviously accumulated throughout the career but brock was able to do real damage. Brock and jake paul are very similar. both had hand picked opponents both are fighting outside of sport. they are in it for entertainment and don't have to participate in the sporting aspect of it as they just skip the line and its all about money and fame. get this shit the fuck out of the sport. because right now its changed my perspective on it entirely. I do not give a shit about fights anymore. its a matter of who is popular. the sport side of it has pretty much gone out the window. you need money and popularity to win the fight game. end of it. skill and ability dont matter if you can't sell fights you will not get a road to the title.

also who is hunts legal adviser. the shit he is saying publicly is just going to go against him . dana is a powerful dude. win this one maybe but he will make the rest of your life hell. to much money to many connections in the fight world not to say fear him but hunt should probably avoid threats and stuff because it can just flip the situation on him bad and hes has not won yet. this is potentially going to cost him a shit ton of money he wont get back. i think he is in the right to sue but i also think hes mentally compromised.

Last edited:
Why would anyone support Hunt who is obese and a cry baby with a LOSING RECORD ? Over the UFC which paid Hunt (a disgruntled former employee)

Hunt owes almost all he has for the past decade or more to the UFC!

13-14-1 record LOL

This guy knew Lesnae was on roids and said so before the fight and said it is not an issue for him. He had no issue fighting Juice heads in PRIDE and K1
There’s a difference between assuming your opponents is roided and a concerted effort by your employer to allow a roided fighter to pass their protocols and compete with an unfair advantage. Aka you’re a fuckin idiot

Salty Hunt needs to let it go. He was beaten soundly by the better man.

It’s a bit of a stretch to call it a major court win. All it means is his claim gets revived after previously being summarily dismissed. Losing a court action by way of summary dismissal is the equivalent of being KO’d in the first round. Actually, it’s more fair to say it’s the equivalent of being KO’d on the way to the ring.

This is doesn’t at all mean that he has any hope of winning in the end, only that the court is saying it’s not patently obvious that he’s going to lose.

UFC didn't even want Hunt. They gave him a chance and he made a ton of money with them and got a lot of opportunities.

He never complained about roids in Pride or K1, then suddenly hes pissed that Brock might have been roiding? Please.

The guy just couldn't handle being washed up and at the end of his rope and became a pit of negativity. Lashing out at the hand that feeds him and his own fans. Understandable for a guy that has known nothing other than fighting all his life, but it's still pathetic to see.

That's pretty harsh...

I support ANY fighter who competes drug free, Hunt, Bisping, Diaz, etc. Its ok to dislike their personalities but they deserve our respect because everyone else is cheating.

That's pretty harsh...

I support ANY fighter who competes drug free, Hunt, Bisping, Diaz, etc. Its ok to dislike their personalities but they deserve our respect because everyone else is cheating.

Harsh or true?

Hunt never cared about doping when fighting in Pride or K1. He also didn't care in the UFC until Brock.

Yeah Hunt! USA! USA! USA!

hunt is conflating issues here it seems......

Well it's different. In Pride. Peds were legal. Along with soccer kicks, stomps and knees to the head on the ground. The rules in ufc especially USDAs ufc, peds are strictly verboten. That's the big kicker here. They allowed Brock to fight juiced up under a special waiver and knew he pissed hot prior to the fight. Hunt basically said if peds are legal, then I'll fucking take them too and I'd like you to see how strong am I when I'm roided to the gills. (Imagine a prime hunt roided out, jesus christ)

Well it's different. In Pride. Peds were legal. Along with soccer kicks, stomps and knees to the head on the ground. The rules in ufc especially USDAs ufc, peds are strictly verboten. That's the big kicker here. They allowed Brock to fight juiced up under a special waiver and knew he pissed hot prior to the fight. Hunt basically said if peds are legal, then I'll fucking take them too and I'd like you to see how strong am I when I'm roided to the gills. (Imagine a prime hunt roided out, jesus christ)

So you're saying Hunto was a roider?

Harsh or true?

Hunt never cared about doping when fighting in Pride or K1. He also didn't care in the UFC until Brock.

That's a false assumption. I used to follow Hunt on Facebook & could see he was growing increasingly pissed off about PED use / cheating while he was in the UFC.

The rules in Pride (about PED usage) were a bit more relaxed than in current day UFC so he didn't complain because those fighters weren't cheating. Hunt hated being tested (by USADA) & felt it was a big invasion of his privacy, eg. he complained about being monitored while he pooped), however it totally riled him that 4 consecutive fights resulted in disqualifications due to PED usage. He started threatening to sue fighters (eg. Reem) if they tested positive which, under the circumstances was reasonable.

The Brock saga could be viewed as the culmination of years of lies & deception from Uncle Dana & the UFC.

In hindsight one could form the opinion that he was set up to lose. It's a sport, right? But that wasn't a fair fight. Check out his fight of the year (imo) with roided-up Bigfoot, that must have taken years off their lives

Hunt thought Lesner was “juiced to the gills” Before the fight. Sounds like he assumed the risk. Can he really rely on anyone saying Brock is not? Maybe I duno. Like let’s say ufc said “yes he is juiced to the gills” would anything have changed?
I remember something like that, so I wonder what this meant in the article:

An important part of Mark Hunt’s claims is based on the fact that Hunt didn’t agree to face the former champ if he was using PEDs.​

Back