Social You have exactly Two minutes to speak to your past self, age 18

"Pursue another college degree". Sixty times over.

I'd tell him to bet heavily on the Jets Chiefs and Colts in Superbowls 3,4 and 5. Invest in Apple in 1980 and Microsoft in 1986. Don't have anything to do with that little blonde.

source.gif

“Invest all your money in Amazon, Facebook, and Google”

and

“That chick you’re gonna meet get a handy from in East Dubuque is a dude.”

Stay single. Get in the military and retire when you're 40.

Nah fuck that. I love my kids.

Can I go back to 16½ instead?

If so: "Put a fucking condom on!"

If not, to me at 18: "Go to community college first then transfer somewhere to complete your degree."

Amazon, Apple, Google, Tesla, Netflix...

DON'T FUCK THE GIRL FROM BALTIMORE

Get everyone pregnant. Chicks love it when they get pregnant.

Domino's had a stronger 10 year return.
atlas_S18QCJyhe.png

I would bet the house on Trump in 2016. Some bookies were giving him 100-1 odds.
This place always is full of good tid bits of info.
I would definitely tell future self to not worry about disappointing girls and smesh more promiscuous ones. All the financial stuff of course. Also to buy some properties in some areas that boomed. I wonder how fast I could just write a buncha sht down and then young me could become a Nostradamus like figure for a few years

"The bible is complete and utter nonsense. You are in a disgusting, controlling cult. Think for yourself, stop living for others, and get the fuck out."

- Buy Apple, Amazon, and Netflix stocks.

I was well aware of Google before it went public. I wanted to invest. However, only insiders are allowed IPO stock. Once the IPO hit, the stock price skyrocketed. So by the time regular people could invest, the price was not attractive. But something like Apple would be a good idea since they've been around for so long.

Back