Social You have exactly Two minutes to speak to your past self, age 18

Exactly this.

And invest in Amazon.

- Buy Apple, Amazon, and Netflix stocks.
Domino's had a stronger 10 year return.
atlas_S18QCJyhe.png

I would bet the house on Trump in 2016. Some bookies were giving him 100-1 odds.

Be bold, stop pretending and just be you, don't be afraid of rejection, and don't care about what "they" say.

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to change a thing. Everything I went through has molded me into who I am today, and I'm starting to reap the benefits of my past experiences now.

It's okay to work in skilled labor .
It's not a dead end job and you can always change careers later.The trades can offer you good pay and benefits while you try to figure life out. Try to join a union if you can.

You should at least earn your associate's degree. Don't slack off and waste your opportunity just because you're only in community college

Also dont be so set on majoring in a stem field. Getting a bachelor's degree in any field will open doors. You could always get a second bachelors or master's in a different field.

It's a good thing that you are considering training in martial arts but, consider training in boxing , wrestling, muay thai or bjj along with training of a tma . When you decide on a tma, make it your secondary art.Also take up weightlifting when you start your exercise regimen. Dont focus on cardio only.

Lastly, focus on enjoying life and lightening up. Be more outgoing . Your only be this young once .

I have to be really careful because I don’t want to screw up my family, kids wife, girlfriend etc. so I would just give myself NFL Super Bowl winners from 2004 on. And every MLB World Series champ. Maybe a few Derby Trifectas.

you don’t think you being rich would change your girlfriend or wife decisions or change your relationship?

What’s ironic is 18yr old me would probably have some words for me as to how fucked up my life is right now.

He wouldn’t have taken this shit.

You will never be as rich as having been told to get Bitcoin when they came out. All these stocks will give you nothing when compared to Bitcoin.

Just remember that when Bitcoin first came out, they were GIVING 10,000 Bitcoins to anyone and EVERYONE who wanted them. If you wanted 100,000 Bitcoins, they would have give them to you.

Then sell when it hit 20k.

Don't you DARE talk to (NAME REDACTED), she will be nothing but trouble.

Also, BUY THOSE FUCKING BITCOINS.

“Break up with Rachel. She’s a nice girl and all, but she’s not the one for you.”

Dont cheat on your girlfriend. It feels like shit when the roles are reversed.
Buy your college papers online, they wont be able to catch you yet.
Quit smoking cigarettes.

- Move on.
- Don't take those years off even though you can afford it.
- Usual investment shit.
- Loosen up. For some reason people actually like you.

Last edited:
Hopefully you look enough like your 18 year old self that he would recognize and trust and believe you.

you just popped in front of him in his room alone, you have 2 minutes to tell him anything that you want. You only have one shot at this.

Anything you tell him will impact the future, when you teleport back you’ll feel the changes (assuming you’re changes don’t kill you)

Go. What do you tell him?
Honestly, I'd just tell him to be himself.

Whenever I'm myself and unashamed of it, everything is 100x easier and just comes to me.

Whenever I force things or do things the conventional way, it takes so much longer and is just a miserable experience.

Don't marry ex wife. When you meet her, just keep moving. Do not try to fuck her. Run if possible

Trust in God and leave the consequences to him.

Don't fucking change a thing.
Maybe the fanny pack
Yeah the fanny pack.
Don't fucking change a thing except for the fanny pack.
Don't wear the fanny pack you idiot.

More Apple stock....go for Christine and Dana together...I found out in my late thirties both girls wanted to go at the same time, I was a dummy on that one..

Learn to let go and you can't help everyone

Back