Social You have exactly Two minutes to speak to your past self, age 18

I would run my fingers through his long luscious hair just to feel it again. Then as I begin to teleport back tell him to invest HEAVY in Blockbuster Video.

Jack Daniels isn't a coping mechanism
You won't enjoy being in law enforcement
Start learning powershell
Invest in bit coin
You will love her and think she maybe too crazy to marry, run she is fucking evil

Some night in university, you're going to find yourself drinking alone with two female friends at 3am on a Saturday night in one of the friend's dorm room. One is kinda cute in a next door type way and the other is nothing special but has great tits.

Try to have a threesome with them.

Also, don't date a woman named Hyo-Rin. She's a lying coward and a whore. Bang her, drop her and don't look back.

Hey shitstain,

Every decision youre ever going to make from hereon out, just do the exact opposite of what you think you should do.

Let's see if we can unfuck a few things here.

Last edited:
- Start squatting heavy
- I know the redhead is fun and, hell, I still miss her now sometimes but she’s got to go, man. Do it now. Trust me.
- Tell Grandpa not to start using the old Bronco for his work truck and destroy it. They’re really valuable and cool now.
- If you can get a hold of a few thousand things called a bitcoin then you should get on that
- When the Falcons go up 28-3. Don’t fucking celebrate
- oh, and that road trip in August is the last time you’ll see dad so ask him everything you can think of then.

You will never be as rich as having been told to get Bitcoin when they came out. All these stocks will give you nothing when compared to Bitcoin.

Just remember that when Bitcoin first came out, they were GIVING 10,000 Bitcoins to anyone and EVERYONE who wanted them. If you wanted 100,000 Bitcoins, they would have give them to you.

Then sell when it hit 20k.
One of my buddies tried to talk me into mining with him way way back in the day when no one knew wtf that was.
Back when a regular old throw alway pc could do it.

yeah he’s set now.

Bang Melissa. She totally wants you. Seriously. I promise you have a 100% chance of success. I know it's hard to believe since she's the hottest girl in school but trust me, she's into you but she fears rejection too so you gotta man up and make the first move. Oh, and if you have time buy Google stock.

Buy bitcoin. Stop playing so much videogames. Start squatting earlier.

- You are not hot shit, stop expecting everyone you work with to bow down to you
- The world owes you nothing
- You are way too fucking angry for long-term success right now
- Get on a Ativan regimen and calm the fuck down
- Do not get married, you are not husband or father material
- Do not burn bridges
- Go to trade school

I'd say "Hey" and walk away. I like my current life. Besides, an 18 year old me isn't going to listen to anything a 40-something has to say, especially someone he just met.

Show him facebook on my pone ad say create this. Its not rocket science

Invest in Netflix when they are mailing DVDs to people

Bust as many nuts as you can. Paying hot chcisk for ex is all good.

Appreciate your family more and worry less about the future, its going to work out.

pour every dollar you have into bitcoin

chill the fuck out, you don't know shit, stop pretending your opinions are gospel

get back in school, cut the toxic lowlife friends immediately

take care of that chick you're going to meet, you'll know who im talking about

"Follow your interests, and stop trying to do the things that will 'make the girls like you'. They will come in time".

Back