You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

Lol @ any of you picking MMA manlets and leaving off guys like Tim Kennedy or Brian Stann who are legit US military trained killers.

Lol @ any of you picking MMA manlets and leaving off guys like Tim Kennedy or Brian Stann who are legit US military trained killers.

If they're fully armed, fresh and sober, then yeah.
But the army combatives take a lot from MMA as well....actually, IIRC, some MMA fighters work as instructors to special forces.

And BTW, you put it like a LW or a FW cannot serve in army SF...that's #1 BS

DC, Jones, Whittaker, which results in just whittaker because DC and JBJ would start fighting

I didn’t say any of that. There’s lots of manlets in the military.

I mentioned Stann and Kennedy in particular who are not only both big guys who were top 10 in their divisions (so obviously they can throw hands with the best) but have the whole menu to offer up when it comes to skills that might be useful on the street.

But the army combatives take a lot from MMA as well....actually, IIRC, some MMA fighters work as instructors to special forces.

And BTW, you put it like a LW or a FW cannot serve in army SF...that's #1 BS

ut have the whole menu to offer up when it comes to skills that might be useful on the street.

I'm not really , 100% sure...I mean sure they won't be completely useless, but hardly the undisputedly best choice.

For a street fight!?? The Diaz bros and Cody

Are we taking the older guys as being in their primes ? A lot of those chins are shot.

Its a streetfight, not war. If guns and equipment envolved, then yes, military guys all the way.

Cain (Prime), Yoel and Khabib. Need to be able to move people in a street fight. Once you're back peddling you're fucked.

What’s the difference between a street fight and war?
War actually has rules.

Its a streetfight, not war. If guns and equipment envolved, then yes, military guys all the way.

Even though the two big guys have tendency to quit, against amateurs in a street fight Lesnar, Rumble and Aldo would be scary

Lesnar, Romero, Woodley. Street fights are close quarters and over quickly, and those are all big, explosive, guys who can hurl grown men through the air, and heavy/strong enough that they can’t be pushed around easily in a scrum.

Back