You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

Just give me Romero and the rest of the money in my pocket.

Rumble, Yoel, Wanderlei.

Good luck to anyone on the opposite side...
My team beats that, Jon Jones eye pokes and finishes rumble and wanderlei gets dry humped by Woodley

Lesnar, Rumble, Cody

Let's be real if you saw that group of people together you just wouldn't fuck with them. Big, Black and neck tats

Miesha PVZ Michelle Waterson because they would diffuse the situation if I offered them as tribute. That way no one gets hurt.

Honestly I wouldn't pick anyone that has no chin. That means anyone brutally Ko'd like Chuck, sorry Fedor, Anderson, Aldo or people that run from fights like Lesnar. Or wouldn't give a fuck about helping you.. aka Jones. And let's face it the smaller guys will prob be less useful.

Aldo, TJ, Cody
would be hilarious watching 3 little guys running around beating the shit out of everyone with high pictch voices. Id feel like a mixture of willy wonka and dana white.

Yoel, Ferguson, Jones

I honestly couldn't tell which of those three would be the first to kill someone in a brawl.
Close but Ferguson would lose to woodley

Fedor and Jones. That's all you need.

Interesting thread btw, TS.

I'd spend the whole 10 bucks on Lee Murray if he was an option (and he wasnt banged up abroad :D)

I pay $10 in Artem GOAT Lobov and Im safe

Fight my own battles so I'd use $5 for a band aid and a forty and the other $5 for Brittney's quarter lb'er w/cheese and the roach motel room.

Back