You have $10. Pick 3 MMA fighters that you would want to have your back in a street fight

Rumble
Conor
Anderson

Could potentially swap Anderson for Jon Jones so I have a getaway driver.

Racism. Two Welter Weights on the entire list. The white one has a higher value? insta-ban.

Yoel, Ferguson, Jones

I honestly couldn't tell which of those three would be the first to kill someone in a brawl.

Jon Jones Yoel and Tony Ferguson no one would have any eyes left and they'd all be praying for gay jesus after Yoel give them the kiss of death

Jones, Yoel, Woodly.

My BBC dream team x

Guys, I'm sorry, but the last guy to choose to have your back in a street fight is Jones.

He will likely turn on you and join your foes

Guys, I'm sorry, but the last guy to choose to have your back in a street fight is Jones.

No way, me and Jon go way back sharing hookers and stuff. He won't let me down.

in street fights, strikers are favorable, especially when there are multiple attackers. grappling is completely useless.

If I pick Conor, since it's a street fight, does he come with a dolly?

Anderson, Conor, Cody, TJ, Cruz, DJ, Aldo $10

I just want my own gang.

He's likely to wait until everyone is laying on the ground knocked out and steal all of out stuff from our pockets.

I was thinking Woodley would be worst because he'd find the nearest wall to lean against and throw 2 punches every 5 minutes

Chuck $4
Fedor $5
Aldo $1

Chuck has street fighting credentials as chronicled in multiple stories. Difficult to take down which is important in street fighting.

Fedor is GOAT

Aldo is from the favela and is a very violent guy with tons of heart. Bargain at $1. Difficult to take down, and as shown in the Holloway fights...he doesn't go down easy and will swing until the bitter end.

He's likely to wait until everyone is laying on the ground knocked out and steal all of out stuff from our pockets.
He'll run away from the fight and then return and ask you for the weed you all bought before.

Jones, not confined to rules...Everyone is leaving blind
Anderson, to take a few out quickly
Conor, weapons expert...Dollys, monster energy cans...Would also probably break a few of them mentally with the pre-fight shit talk that got us into the situation.

Lee Murray, Chuck, Hendo.

And Lee Murray is free!

(well, not for another ten years)

Stipe, Whittaker, Conor

Stipe will 1 shot KO all the big dudes.
Whittaker will 1 shot KO all the medium dudes.
Conor will 1 shot KO the small dudes.

Theyre all snipers and need only a milisecond to take out 1 person which makes them great to take out a crowd.

in street fights, strikers are favorable, especially when there are multiple attackers. grappling is completely useless.

Dude, what???
In school you ALWAYS look to throw this stupid kid on the floor, sit on him and beat his face.

Plus, one throw from someone like Khabib on a street ground and your spine and skull wave goodbye.

Back