You guys know any WAGS?

I cant imagine going to a restaurant alone

I mean like a quick lunch maybe, but not a nice restaurant
I never understood that either. Restaurants are a social thing for me. I always get takeout when dining alone so I can eat in the comfort of my underwear and watch a good movie/sporting event etc...

WAGs (or Wags) is an acronym used to refer to wives and girlfriends of high-profile sportspersons.
It's not Weird Alone Guys.
If an acronym already exists you can't just reuse it and make up another meaning.

I know someone who was the WAG of Claude Makelele but none of you know who he is because he played real football.
No one cares who he or your slutty friend are either.

No such thing as alone, its just self deception if thats what the thought is. Alone is having never known another living being, doesnt exist.

Never heard of WAGs meaning weird alone guy before. I've only heard it meaning Wives And Girlfriends. Usually talking about wives and gfs of footballers.[soccer players]

Can I be a part-time wag? There's a few things that I like to do alone: going on walks at night in the summer, sitting in a park and listening to an audio book, and I guess the weirdest: going out for breakfast.

I'm also 29 and not in a relationship, but I'm not afraid of turning 30 and not being "hitched", I look pretty young for my age + I stay in shape/eat healthy, I usually have a casual fwb or 2, and I'm not desperate to over-commit to a relationship that will end up making me miserable.

Other than the activities listed above, I'm always doing stuff with friends so I'm not afraid of developing weird loner habits that dudes get from never being around people.

I enjoy some things alone like you mentioned but not going out to eat or shit haha. That is just off to me.

Is this the opposite of Weird Alone Woman?

Precisely! You get it man.

Ts you didnt happen to watch taxi driver lately?

I cant imagine going to a restaurant alone
I mean like a quick lunch maybe, but not a nice restaurant

Pretty typical in big cities for single guys or even women after work.
Sometimes you don't fucking want to cook and would rather have a quick steak, potatoes, and glass of wine, on your own in a stylish restaurant.

This constant need to have a motherfucker around is laughable lol.
It just indicates mental weakness to me, those people that always need to be surrounded by people.

Ts you didnt happen to watch taxi driver lately?

Sometimes you don't fucking want to cook and would rather have a quick steak, potatoes, and glass of wine, on your own in a stylish restaurant.

It just indicates mental weakness to me, those people that always need to be surrounded by people.

I respect people who can be alone. It takes a strong mind, not a lot of people can take it. I think we all know that guy who needs constant outside stimulation or he goes crazy.

Eh, long story.

When I was a teenager I was the life of the party. I had more friends than anyone I knew. Everyone wanted to be around me because I was funny and silly. I would party and I was very social.

During that time, likely due to some negative experiences I had, I started to change. I became less and less social over time. There were multiple factors.

The more time you spend alone, the more you become accustomed to it, and the less you want to be around others. These days I don't really have any friends. I would call that my choice. Ive had opportunities to make friends, but because Im embarrassed of myself, I don't allow anyone to get to know me. If you get to know me, you might see that I have problems. I spend most of my time putting on a completely fake personality thats meant to portray me as happy and normal, and im very good at it.

Ive completely lost all of my social skills, because I have nothing interesting to talk about, because I never do anything. I cant hold a 2 minute conversation and I find I don't really put effort in to it because I don't want to talk to people.

Its not necessarily that I find people annoying. There are people I don't find annoying, they are just too different than me. I cant relate to anything they say. I find I don't care about anything they say. Ive just grown distant, even to my own family.

I do what I want to do at all times, and I don't want others getting in my way.

21st century schizoid man

You seem to misunderstand my point.

giphy.gif
I have a wife and a plethora of children. WAG’ing sounds like the vacation of my dreams...

Back