You guys ever eat a carolina reaper or any of those super hot peppers?

i grew up eating mexican food. i pour shitloads of hot sauce on everything. been eating peppers since i was young. those irish people are pussies! lol

LA BEAST!

If we're showing some of the stupid things he's done, this one takes the cake.

I was sold on the beast when he buttered his floor to make himself slip and fall and completely fucked his toes up. Laugh every time I see it.

Aye, I've had a few different kinds but then again I'm very partial to food with a bit of kick. We had some homegrown ones once that were like nothing else. I don't know if maybe it was this old guy's own strain or something or what, but they were a fucked up shape and burned with a fury like the fiery bowels of hell. The shape was like wee apples, or crabapples, and I swear I've had no hotter. I've eaten some of the purportedly hottest strains, as have many of you, but these wee feckers were the living end.

I like a bit of kick, but not too extreme. Scotch bonnet is around my preferred heat level I would say.

i grew up eating mexican food. i pour shitloads of hot sauce on everything. been eating peppers since i was young. those irish people are pussies! lol

Why the fuck you wanna go and say that, now son?

I was sold on the beast when he buttered his floor to make himself slip and fall and completely fucked his toes up. Laugh every time I see it.

Oh man. I've never seen that one before. Dude is a straight animal....

Back in high school my friends and I would do a "habanero challenge" where we would chew up and consume a whole habanero each and try endure the unforgiving pain. It was pretty bad, the burning sensation was at a constant heat of "kill me already" and never subsided even a bit. Someone said milk would help but all it did was make you nauseous from drinking so much of it. Besides the fact that peppers are great sources of vitamin C, there really was no other good thing about doing this. Most of my friends ended up throwing up.

i tried one once. won't ever do that again....

Back in high school my friends and I would do a "habanero challenge" where we would chew up and consume a whole habanero each and try endure the unforgiving pain. It was pretty bad, the burning sensation was at a constant heat of "kill me already" and never subsided even a bit. Someone said milk would help but all it did was make you nauseous from drinking so much of it. Besides the fact that peppers are great sources of vitamin C, there really was no other good thing about doing this. Most of my friends ended up throwing up.

It doesn't look like the milk is super helpful in any of the videos I've seen.

Yes , had a reaper it was fucking Horrible , didn't puke , and because I know better drank a few glasses of milk to quell the fire , which made my stomach a bit Rumbly. It sucks and it lives up to the hype.

my raper was awesome

ohhhh, reaper???

I just saw this video. There's plenty of them on Youtube. It looks awful. I can't handle spice. How did you do?

I have a bag at home...haven't grew a sack big enough to try yet

The wife bought me a ghost pepper sauce for Christmas. Ingredients being just ghost pepper, vinegar and salt. Shit is fucking hot. Tried a few drops straight up, quick burn but it doesn't last overly long. It's a pretty strong smoky flavor as well. It's pretty good. Time to start testing my boundaries with it.

Why the fuck you wanna go and say that, now son?

haha, just messin' around dude. if someone isn't used to something, it makes sense that the won't have a tolerance for it. i either ate spicy food, or i didn't eat at all.

Back