You guys ever eat a carolina reaper or any of those super hot peppers?

You guys haven't tasted spicy until you've had Sichuan ma la yak meat hot pot in a down home sit down side street cafe with 2 glasses full of 57% rice wine in old town Shang-ge-li-la (Shangrila) in February.

I love spicy food but wouldn't try this. I like the food to be spicy but enjoyable, not throwing up blood wishing death would take me

Bro, I can't even eat Panda Express orange chicken without my eyes watering. There's no way in hell I can touch that shit.

You guys haven't tasted spicy until you've had Sichuan ma la yak meat hot pot in a down home sit down side street cafe with 2 glasses full of 57% rice wine in old town Shang-ge-li-la (Shangrila) in February.
{<redford}
A man's meal for sure

What about a Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango? They're grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum. :eek:

I had some chili with pure capsaicin extract. It was too hot for me. I eat a lot of spicy food, but I don't want to eat something that's going to make me uncomfortable. I used to eat hot food for the sake of it being hot, but I do that less as I get older.

Me too.
Which is ironic. By the time i've reached 30s, my tolerance has been pushed but I dont really care much for it.

I've been a fan of everything spicy since I was a kid. I've been getting into making hot sauces and salsas recently, mostly using habaneros since they're the hottest peppers I can source locally (westcoast canada). I'd really like to get my hands on some reapers and ghost peppers though just out of sheer curiosity. I'm sure I'd regret it but I feel like they'd be fun to fuck around with in recipes.

Anyone know of a good place to buy these peppers online? Amazon.ca prices are absolutely ridiculous.

Are you guys using fresh, dried or ground peppers?

Hell no.

I don't like spicy food so I stay the hell away from peppers like that.

I don't do pointless mach shit like eat raw chillies. I'd make a curry with it tho. Love hot food.

I enjoy spicy food to an extent. I'm not a fan of being in pain over it lol. Work with a guy in his 50's that eats hot sauce on everything and it's painful to watch him. Probably hasn't had a comfortable shit in years.

I love spicy food but wouldn't try this. I like the food to be spicy but enjoyable, not throwing up blood wishing death would take me
I'm more worried about the exit than the entrance.

I put a Carolina pepper under my ballsack once. Let's just say, I had a hot potato.
giphy.gif
I stuffed a couple of reapers up my butthole. Good times

Nice seeing Chili Klaus and that dude bonding. They referenced the video when Klaus conducts a orchestra eating chili´s, man orchestra dudes and dudettes are fuckin troopers. The misery is fun to watch as well:

I eat a lot of spicey food. Theres an indian and lebanese restaurant near my house and I always get spicy food. I eat Jalapenos and hot peppers with pepper sprinkled on them as a snack sometimes.

Needless to say I can tolerate spicy better than most.

Still, I got a bottle of liquid concentrated cayenne pepper awhile back for supplementation reasons. Instructions warned not to take it without a capsule and not to take the capsule on an empty stomache and eat right after.

I ignored the warning and just swallowed a capsule with 6 drops and some water, and did not eat any food after.

It was so hot my nose started pouring blood from burning my sinuses. I could feel the heat just melting my innards.

Needless to say I never took ot again on an empty stomach

I'm more worried about the exit than the entrance.

I can't even take a Taco Bell mild sauce so i'm not too familiar with spicy food. Does it really make your butthole burn like that? I always see people saying that but can't say I've ever had a spicy poo.

I had some Szechuan noodles last night loaded with birds eye chili's. My body awoke me for a painful shit at about 4am this morning. I cook with habaneros and other peppers all the time, but I had a straight raw habanero once and it was fucking hell. I won't ever eat the carolina reaper.

I can't even take a Taco Bell mild sauce so i'm not too familiar with spicy food. Does it really make your butthole burn like that? I always see people saying that but can't say I've ever had a spicy poo.
you haven't lived til youve taken a shit that leaves your asshole burning so bad you have trouble walking

Habañero is as hot as I've tried. A buddy brought them into school one day, and a few people tried them at morning break. Chaos ensued, as 2 kids wound-up in hospital, 1 threw up, and a couple others had freakouts.

I was relatively okay, after about 20 minutes, but there was a feeling of tranquillity and peace, afterwards. If you're going to get high, get high on spicy peppers, son.

I don't go hotter than Sriracha. I don't fancy pissing liquid hot magma out my asshole.

Back