You get one question, ask TS anything :>

@Clementine before this gets deleted, you’ve gotta address the question of why we couldn’t see your posts earlier unless they were quoted. Some of us are on the edge of our seat here!

I think this is a conversation you should have with your wife and family!

As I said I'm not taking it that serious I was just curious at your thoughts all my seeds stay with me in a place where I can be with them.

Having an awesome personality makes somebody beautiful in my book ''

Bullshit.

You know damn well you ain't marrying this guy even if he's fun to talk to

who-is-the-ugliest-man-in-the-world-1413417948597.jpeg

@Clementine before this gets deleted, you’ve gotta address the question of why we couldn’t see your posts earlier unless they were quoted. Some of us are on the edge of our seat here!
She had to have deleted her posts

How many thirsty ass DMs do you get on a daily basis?

Here is my question.

If you think of what nothing is you arrive at nothing. Which is something. Because you have thought it into existence. So what exactly is nothing??

I dunno about this gimmick but some of you guys seem really into it so

<Fedor23>

Since you're the one supposed female on here how much money have you scammed out of the gullible desperate lonely MAyberry men by promising you'll be their gf? The average salary of said MBer is 18K USD annually so can't imagine you getting rich off this group.

Since you're the one supposed female on here how much money have you scammed out of the gullible desperate lonely MAyberry men by promising you'll be their gf? The average salary of said MBer is 18K USD annually so can't imagine you getting rich off this group.

There are a few ladies that peruse sherdog. You must not pay very close attention.

There are a few ladies that peruse sherdog. You must not pay very close attention.
Well sort of like BigFoot and the Loch Ness monster this is all conjecture on your part as I've never seen a real live female on Mayberry. Maybe on another board on Sherdog they exist but I generally don't go there.

here's one - why are you so narcissistic to assume you are interesting just because you have a pussy and that somehow qualifies you to make AMA threads?

I'll take your word on it tough guy

Was I somehow perpetuating a macho vibe by simply telling you there are actual females here? Or could you just not think of a proper insult? Honestly confused, lmao

Was I somehow perpetuating a macho vibe by simply telling you there are actual females here? Or could you just not think of a proper insult? Honestly confused, lmao
Neither. I just like to refer to people as tough guy vs. chief or bro or champ

Back