You get one question, ask TS anything :>

I'm in bed and my head is going full Tokyo Drift...

source.gif

Me and Brock Lesnar had a few too many Coors light because Bud light don't pay us nothing...
bork1}
<Kpop01> @paynebringer @Iroh @Sir Galahad @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

One question, it is kinda like rubbing a genie deal... GO! Make it good, nothing too personal or filthy or I'll bite you...
giphy.gif

I have all the answers in the universe, I feel enlightened tonight, take advantage!

Funny you should make this offer, I was recently approached by a lesbian couple in my club who I've known in/out of the gym for about 5-6yrs now they're a real deep couple married and all interracial seems like they want to have a child and they have 3 type candidates and guess who made the list. I'm flattered by the offer to donate with financial compensation but put off by the idea that I can have a little mini me raised by a lesbian couple who contractually I can't contact.
I don't think I'm high on there list because I'm "some" college educated but the thought and the cash for my swimmers is tempting. So enlightened one what do you think?

My question is why can I only see your responses in this thread when someone quotes you?

{<huh}

My question is why can I only see your responses in this thread when someone quotes you?

{<huh}
I just figured it was cuz I’m not cool enough.
Story of my life... :(

Why does my nose feel weird?

Yesterday my nose felt like an extra firm boob smashed into my nose and my gums didn't feel right either. I've been flossing everyday.

How many of the Walking Dead Telltale game have you played?

Yeah, I remember when I got drunk off Coors light. It took a lot of shots of Jagar also though

{<huh}
Is that what happens if you're on someone's Ignore List or vice versa?

OK, @Clementine I maybe should've pm you on this this ↓↓↓

One question, it is kinda like rubbing a genie deal... GO! Make it good, nothing too personal or filthy or I'll bite you...

Funny you should make this offer, I was recently approached by a lesbian couple in my club who I've known in/out of the gym for about 5-6yrs now they're a real deep couple married and all interracial seems like they want to have a child and they have 3 type candidates and guess who made the list. I'm flattered by the offer to donate with financial compensation but put off by the idea that I can have a little mini me raised by a lesbian couple who contractually I can't contact.
I don't think I'm high on there list because I'm "some" college educated but the thought and the cash for my swimmers is tempting. So enlightened one what do you think?

But you put the offer out there and I'm not taking this too serious I only qualify because they think I'm cool and I look damn good for my age, and I flirted with the black one before I knew she wasn't into hangers but I made her "LOOK". And if by chance guys drop off their short list 5g's goes up a bit...<BC1>

So I'll hang here wait for a woman's word.
giphy.gif

Is that what happens if you're on someone's Ignore List or vice versa?

It should happen if I have her on ignore but I don't. I don't have anyone on ignore. Also her OP is visible.

I can’t see her responses either. I don’t have anyone on ignore.

I'm in bed and my head is going full Tokyo Drift...

source.gif

Me and Brock Lesnar had a few too many Coors light because Bud light don't pay us nothing...
bork1}
<Kpop01> @paynebringer @Iroh @Sir Galahad @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

giphy.gif

I have all the answers in the universe, I feel enlightened tonight, take advantage!

Worst job you ever had?

"How to ghost an entire subforum".
- Clementine

How many guys have sent you Dick pics, and being a guy, does it turn you on or freak you put?

Do you have a Clementine fetish or just eat them all the time?

a9577242acfa08956f467815bca37259.png

Right clem I am filling out my numbers for the powerball lottery right now.. I play sometimes but never won anything lol.. give me some numbers.

five main numbers from 1-69 and a single Powerball number from 1-26
Always go with number 7 or 17 or 70 anything 7ish whenever you can :)

Back