You get one question, ask TS anything :>

Tony Scott
RIP

Great filmmaker. @Clementine

6f4d85e28eccf0527e39dadf2b6b8009.jpg

I think you might be Vitamin C deficient
I've been recovering from sore throat/cough and had been taking these Emergen-C chewable Vit C tablets and those would make my gums feel a bit weird, maybe from pressing it against the roof of mouth. I also have Vit C from daily multivitamin.

I googled my symptoms and it turned up some gingi-something or other so I rinsed with mouthwash twice. I was really feeling drained and weird yesterday, and that was also a symptom. My teeth are shiny smooth clean and I've flossed daily for at least 2-3 months straight with fresh floss each time. One lymph node area feels slightly sore, but not as much as yesterday.

It should happen if I have her on ignore but I don't. I don't have anyone on ignore. Also her OP is visible.
Maybe it's an issue of having to press refresh all the time because after something weird happened a while ago, you'd often get served up stale pages even after clearing cache.

I've been recovering from sore throat/cough and had been taking these Emergen-C chewable Vit C tablets and those would make my gums feel a bit weird, maybe from pressing it against the roof of mouth. I also have Vit C from daily multivitamin.

I googled my symptoms and it turned up some gingi-something or other so I rinsed with mouthwash twice. I was really feeling drained and weird yesterday, and that was also a symptom. My teeth are shiny smooth clean and I've flossed daily for at least 2-3 months straight with fresh floss each time. One lymph node area feels slightly sore, but not as much as yesterday.
Youd benefit from having lugols iodine on hand

Maybe it's an issue of having to press refresh all the time because after something weird happened a while ago, you'd often get served up stale pages even after clearing cache.

It's working now. Weird though.

lol i just realized after 3 pages of this thread that OP has blocked me for some reason...LOL...does that mean I have lost my troll virginity?
<JonesLaugh>

One of the interesting things about forums, is that people come from all walks of life, and it’s hard to tell what’s real. It’s like the old show Taxi in here. We have smart people, dumb people, short people, tall people, fat and skinny, nice and mean, psychotic and neurotic, gay straight, agoraphobics, extroverts, nerds and studs...but whoever this Clementine is, seems pretty normal. Most of the other guys that pretend to be women in here over do the Schtick. There used to be more females in here which counterbalanced the sausage party. Hope she sticks around.

My question never got answered smh..

Last edited:
How many Fast & Furious movies have you seen, and why in the fuck would anyone watch that shit?

Im of the opinion that lip filler person
@Sophia the Second was a gal, inspite of some other poster’s claims. I thought She/he held her own well and had an entertaining schtick... till that went south. Was fun to see the rustle.

She was most definitely a woman.

Back