You get 10 billion dollars only catch...

I could spend $9 b to grow back an aesthetically perfect dick and balls and still be a billionaire.

Not worth the risk tho

I have already had da sex for 2 lifetimes and have kids. I would get it all cut off for $500'000.00

giphy.gif

Imagine having a fine ass woman you can’t fuck....

819e219410dba5b81d851a47d03e09a74cbde5c7_00.gif

I am married so it's already done. Where is my check?

Bruce Jenner did it for like $300 mill and seems perfectly stable. Where do I sign up TS?

would and then I could probably get Elon Musk to Design me a robo dick with about a Billion

Make it multi purpose i just hit a button on the side and its flame thrower and it detaches and becomes and attack drone etc,etc

m96jjd.jpg

You must agree to be medically castrated shaft and balls gone forever...would you do it?

Looking for honesty here boys

<NightKingBringIt> I took your balls along with your soul a long time ago.

<LordRoose> So this stupid hypothetical bullshit is invalid. Just say'n.

Worst thread in sherdog history. As soon as I read the op I literally thought exactly what everyone has replied.

There's zero discussion here. No one would do this.

does my dick and balls get bought by another sherdogger who agreed to this and is now using his billions to by a new shlong?

m96jjd.jpg

<NightKingBringIt> I took your balls along with your soul a long time ago.

<LordRoose> So this stupid hypothetical bullshit is invalid. Just say'n.

...so you have a commercial drivers liscense?!

You make me chuckle kid... So consider yourself lucky you didn't get ethered with the rest of your OT compatriots

Nope. $10 Billion ain't gonna buy me a new dick and balls.

For 10 billion ?
Yea , I probably would. I could set my kids up for life and their kids. I have no idea how long I have left and could keel over tomorrow dead. Best case is I get another 30 years or so. Figure that at some stage I'll lose interest or get impotent anyway so you can possibly lop a few more years off that 30

I've had plenty of sex over the years with a woman I love, if that means no more then I can live without it if I set my kids and us up for life..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back