You get 10 billion dollars only catch...

with 10 billion u could get penis/nuts transplant surgery

Nope. I'm not materialistic, I'm used to and know how to thrive with little money, and I find sex to be one of the most enjoyable things in life. Easy answer.

m96jjd.jpg

...so you have a commercial drivers liscense?!

You make me chuckle kid... So consider yourself lucky you didn't get ethered with the rest of your OT compatriots

<GOT1> Running away while cradling your man boobs is not " ethered " or ethering anybody. Just say'n.

{<diva} But please, carry on with all your hypothetical bullshit

m96jjd.jpg

<GOT1> Running away while cradling your man boobs is not " ethered " or ethering anybody. Just say'n.

{<diva} But please, carry on with all your hypothetical bullshit

Man what did I do to you guys over there?!?!?!?

...I mean you seem gotten too and I only burned you mildly.. you guys letting a card carrying geek from the mayberry destroy your peace and sense of well being....you know what boned?..Uncle Handle's going to visit the OT today

I'm 38 and I've been with more women than I can honestly remember.
I honestly think I would choose the $10 billion.
There's nothing I haven't seen or done that I would like to or haven't already when it comes to women.

m96jjd.jpg

Man what did I do to you guys over there?!?!?!?

...I mean you seem gotten too and I only burned you mildly.. you guys letting a card carrying geek from the mayberry destroy your peace and sense of well being....you know what boned?..Uncle Handle's going to visit the OT today

I was just cruising by, and saw rocking your colors. That is how MF'ers from the OT are. ( except @Ceez ) bich.

drive-by-gif-4.gif

:meow: ANYONE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE !!

I could do it I wouldn't last long because I'd go out on coke ans booze wouldn't take long to die And go out like Tony Montana
12 months max

I would do it if I could physically keep everything intact but have it be unable to get an erection or derive pleasure from it. I ain't mutilating myself for no amount though.

10 billion without a 2nd thought.... And you can have the balls for free !

Whoever says yes is a virgin. What’s the point of 10 billion if you aren’t banging 10’s on your mega yacht?

You turn into a transgender lesbian woman, problem solved.

I would do this. With 10 bil you could definitely find some lab to grow a new set of cawknballs for you. Hell with 10 bil you could have a set of balls hanging off your chin and dicks growing out of both hands

YOU COULD LIVE OUT YOUR WILDEST SAFARI, OR DEEP SEA EXPLORATION DREAMS MANG!
But you wouldn’t be banging 10s on your safari ot having threesomes in your submarine.

You turn into a transgender lesbian woman, problem solved.
With 10 Bill hopefully you can afford good enough surgery to not look like a shambling corpse like Caitlyn Jenner.

m96jjd.jpg

@Jack Handy jr

<NightKingBringIt> DANCE FOR ME ...

<{yearp}> You see, you made the mistake of walking into a viper den. You strayed from your safe space and fell into something where there is no way back.

Let me introduce myself...

WELCOME TO HELL, MOTHER FUKER!!
14lo8eu.jpg

Back