You can't talk trash against someone who KOed or Tapped you..

He seems to have an obsession with height. His previous opponents were all "mini" and midgets, and now 6'0 is too tall. I guess you have to be exactly his 5'8 height to be normal.
I haven't ever wished a fighter to get hurt but I really hope Nate puts a brutal beating on conor (talking Cain vs JDS 2-3 level of beating).

He should just look away and nod his head until the fight happens

giphy.gif
Humble for about 2 seconds then the salt begins to rise and by next morning the salty excuse began to fly.

These Americans who can't deal with Conor hahahaa

He won't ever stop talking shit, stop crying about it.
We're rubber, you're glue! Whatever you say, bounces off us and sticks to you!!! OOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So can we PLEASE stop this Conor bullshit talk? He literally has nothing to say until he wins (which He probably won't).

Chael made an entire industry in talking about him and Silva first fight...

actually you totally can. happens all the time and I'm glad it does

These Americans who can't deal with Conor hahahaa

He won't ever stop talking shit, stop crying about it.
I'll let the mods know that you want to try to make this a nation/race/gender flame.

"Nate you wear a black t shirt!"
"Nate you're vegan!"
"Nate you breath oxygen!"
"Nate the sky's blue!"

As my title said "you can't talk shit against someone who KOed you"
Lol, your title says literly 'who koed or TAPPED you'. Luke tapped Bisping, Bisping continued to talk trash and then KO'ed him in the rematch. And it was beautiful.

It's going to be an interesting fight for sure......a full camp Nate is a very tough fight.

So Bisping KO'd Rockhold pretty badly in R1. Rockhold tapped Bisping with one arm. Are they allowed to talk shit about each other, or are they now friends by default?
By the rules set out by the TS they must both remain silent in the build up to the fight.

Back