You can't talk trash against someone who KOed or Tapped you..

"full camp nate" - lel.

He wasn't even in the top 10 prior to the fight. He's a nobody.

Your wife bags you all the time.
You just insulted your own boy, saying he lost to a loser makes him an even bigger loser. You realize that right?

"He was winning till he lost"

"full camp nate" - lel.

I didn't read your comment because I know that your brain is not capable of creating an intellectual response. Do not worry as I still love you like my bitch.

I thought Aldo handled the aftermath of the fight poorly what with challenging Conor to a fight anytime anywhere and then passing on the offer to step in. But Aldo just had a big win, has an interim belt, and McGregor either needs to beat him again or relinquish the belt. Winning fights matters so much more than jibba jabba.

59666999.jpg
He defo handled it poorly but he was absolutely humiliated by it all. I do hope he handles it differently in the build up to the rematch, if Conor goes for it of course

Unless Conor is talking to all the heads he has hanging on his mantle. For example: 145 pound division

So can we PLEASE stop this Conor bullshit talk? He literally has nothing to say until he wins (which He probably won't).

You act like Conor would be the first.

Just off the top of my head, Matt Hughes says Hello.

"Georges, want me to teach you how to defend the armbar?". While it's terrible shit-talking because Hughes has zero personality, he was still talking shit and this was after GSP KO'ed him and took his title.

The greatness of it all was GSP armbarring the idiot in the trilogy.

I would prefer fighters make excuses and talk shit on the post fight interview. No reason to say you lost to the better man, we just seen it.

The more drama the better.

So what about Aldo talking all this shit to McGregor? I bet that's OK with all of you.

Funny. Aldo seems to do nothing but bad mouth Conor..

And he sounds like an ass when he does. He's got more grounds than Conor though. He went out firing , Conor faded and tapped.

So Bisping KO'd Rockhold pretty badly in R1. Rockhold tapped Bisping with one arm. Are they allowed to talk shit about each other, or are they now friends by default?

Friends by default. They now have to move in with eachother and film a new odd couple.

Conor can talk all the shit he wants, I for one enjoy laughing at delusional leprechauns. I hope he never shuts up.

"full camp nate" - lel.

He took the fight on 10 days notice, went from drinking shots on a boat in Cabo and tapped a guy in 2 rounds who claimed to be the best ever haha.......If Nates a nobody.....then.....you can run and tell that, home boy, home home home home boy

Bisping did a good job against Rockhold. Backed it up too.

Perhaps then, you might inform Aldo that he doesn't get to talk trash after getting KO'd in 13 seconds.

I agree. Aldo looks like a tool attempting to trash talk Conor. Dude got KTFO in 13 fucking seconds lol

How can someone not agree with ts. Who does Conor think he is trying to talk smack to create buzz around a fight that has the potential to make him millions of dollars. It's not like anybody is even talking about Conor and Nate based on the comments he makes. What does Conor even know about hyping fights. It's not like he has went from rags to riches in a short time based on hyping fights. Conor should follow ts's remarks and stop talking, stop "trying" to hype.

So can we PLEASE stop this Conor bullshit talk? He literally has nothing to say until he wins (which He probably won't).
Chael did some pretty good shit talking after the 1st Anderson fight

The shit talking is every bit as entertaining as the actual fight. Who in their right mind would want Connor to not talk shit? I support Diaz, but the trash talk is hilarious. Connor got that gift to gab...

Back