You can't talk trash against someone who KOed or Tapped you..

LoL Nate was talking shit about Josh Thompson after getting his ass whooped so bad his team threw in the towel.

Serious question but did Chuck shot talk Randy in build up to their first rematch. He went on to knocking Randy out twice after Randy finished him

LoL Nate was talking shit about Josh Thompson after getting his ass whooped so bad his team threw in the towel.
Was it the girly sounds comment? It sucked for me personally seeing him get finished but the girly sounds thing made me laugh

Hahahahaha, he said Thomson was making "bitch ass lady sounds" while beating Nate's ass. One of my favorite MMA moments of all time.

Serious question but did Chuck shot talk Randy in build up to their first rematch. He went on to knocking Randy out twice after Randy finished him
Chuck was extremely humble to Randy during the entire season of TUF1, then they had their first rematch of course.

Well yeah, but we bad mouth him plenty for doing so. Conor should pipe down until he wins a fight.
I actually can't blame Aldo for being pissed. He was made to look so stupid half the time and then he got ko'd in 13 seconds. I'd be raging too

You can't talk shit against someone who slapped you

UkQBtF.gif

Well yeah, but we bad mouth him plenty for doing so. Conor should pipe down until he wins a fight.

This is true. Just thought it was funny that Conor was the example in the OP and yet he is also an example of the opposite.

I actually can't blame Aldo for being pissed. He was made to look so stupid half the time and then he got ko'd in 13 seconds. I'd be raging too

I thought Aldo handled the aftermath of the fight poorly what with challenging Conor to a fight anytime anywhere and then passing on the offer to step in. But Aldo just had a big win, has an interim belt, and McGregor either needs to beat him again or relinquish the belt. Winning fights matters so much more than jibba jabba.

59666999.jpg

Is this outrage stemming from the video message? If so, Jesus.

The thing seemed a bit goofy and WWE-esque. As for the content - how is he talking shit? Saying Diaz is wearing that stupid black shirt? Calling Diaz a big, lanky Mexican and now talking about a t-shirt, it's just relentless stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back