You can't accuse Cowboy of throwing fight, but you're idiotic if you aren't suspicious

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
millions of people find it suspicious including the person who destroyed McGregor and dealt with the UFC a lot for fighting McGregor, yet some McFans call them casual
<36>

Attachments

• Untitledcb.png
    Untitledcb.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 38
He was probably paid to keep it standing.

Doubt it was to lose.

I'm not suspicious because it's on par with who Cowboy is

Did you watch his rematch against RDA?

Leave throwing fights to Bellator. UFC hasn’t gotten to that point...yet.
RegularTalkativeKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

Shoulder combo’s are the new trend in 2020 lol

Lol I mean I dont think even Donald would throw the fight so soon if it was a fix Donald would at least not like to seem that he got completely eviscerated

Last edited:
millions of people find it suspicious including the person who destroyed McGregor and dealt with the UFC a lot for fighting McGregor, yet some McFans call them casual
<36>
Millions of people believe in shit like Scientology and they are all idiots. Don’t even get me started on Nate and Nick we’ve never lost a fight despite everyone else being on PEDs Diaz.

That just means there are millions of retards out of billions of sane people.

You are just dumb enough to side with the retards.

2a6po9.jpg

Welcome to the club TS

Last edited:
If a fight was going to be thrown all the coaches would probably know about it and I don't think they would be cool or okay with that idea and goes against what they believe .

There wouldn't be a financial incentive for them directly I would think so I don't think they would support the idea

Also I do t think Cerrone would do something like that unless the financial reward was an offer he couldn't refuse

I think Conor fought Cowbiy at a time when he was able to beat him and Tko him so easily

It wasn't like Cerrone was in a winning streak

looking back at it looks suspect asf why would you clinch with somebody just so you could stall for 20 seconds without exploding or doing any advancements. headkick might have have rocked cowboy,but cmon he showed 0 heart in recovery... this shit stinks whole card + main event was subpar

or maybe cowboy just shut down mentally and all the lights got to him causing him to freeze...

I dont think he threw the fight, But I totally understand why people are suspicious. They picked him perfectly. They saw the fight with Tony and were like holy shit this guys done. Probably said look we are looking for a guy who wont insult conor,we would be very grateful. You could be that guy. They knew his demeanoer being what it was,they aint got shit to worry about,and the favorable stylistic matchup part would take over.

I would lie if I said there isn’t a little part of me that is suspicious.

But if it’s a set up, it’s a good one. Cowboy is over the hill, has lost his last fight, is known to be a slow starter in general and to choke in big fights in particular. There was no better customer for this kind of beat down.

I was more suspicious of the Mendes fight.

Millions of people believe in shit like Scientology and they are all idiots. Don’t even get me started on Nate and Nick we’ve never lost a fight despite everyone else being on PEDs Diaz.
see how the UFC helped the cheaters like Jon Jones and Brock Lesnar, do you have faith in the UFC?

Askren suspiciously took that knee, millions agree

<LatsRickStory>

I'm not suspicious.

Then again, I'm not dumb enough to think that an enormous entity like WME would risk the absolute legal and public shit storm they would have to deal with if they got caught fixing fights. Good luck dealing with the fucking commissions, too, if they got caught.

Pretty sure they're not going to endanger their 4 billion dollar company so they can give Conor a win and make what? Under a hundred million for the fight? Plus another hundred million when they line him up against whatever champ they decide on?

Back