you cannot hate conor now

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Moving up two weight classes?

GTFO, he just became my favorite fighter ever. Thats fucking insane... Conor bless, god damned goat

People shouldn't have been able to hate him at any point. That they did shows that they still could. He could beat Jon Jones and people would hate him.

firstly, conor chose the easiest of the fights. Diaz isn't even int he top 10. He could have fought Cerrone who's actually in shape but chose Diaz instead (lol)

secondly, diaz is a lightweight, he's not a true WW.

this is the difference between Diaz WW and another WW

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-suplex-Nate-Diaz.gif

Hate? I doubt ppl actually hate him. They dislike him

Moving up two weight classes?

GTFO, he just became my favorite fighter ever. Thats fucking insane... Conor bless, god damned goat

lol @ moving up 2 weight classes to fight a bigger guy.

You know he's not a natural FW right?

Nate clearly didn't belong at WW either. Check out the reaction from the chick in red at the end.

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-vs-Nate+Diaz.gif

Actually the vibe I get from most, is they actually don't mind conor, and his Shtick. It's mostly his fanboys that are so obnoxious to deal with. And it just spills over and seems like pure blind conor hate instead.

^^Diaz held his own in that Rory fight.

It wasnt until late in the third after 12 minutes of fighting a huge top 5 WW in Rory that he got ragdolled

He also won fights at Ww against good guys

firstly, conor chose the easiest of the fights. Diaz isn't even int he top 10. He could have fought Cerrone who's actually in shape but chose Diaz instead (lol)

Nate's bigger than a lot of Welterweights.

Rory is just one of the biggest Welterweights, Nate isn't good against wrestlers, and Rory's very capable of exploiting that fact.

Always respected his samurai spirit. I hate some of his fans if anything the ones who were clammoring for a interim LW belt.

He has stated himself that 155 is his natural weightclass and that he has trouble making 145. Add to that the fact that Nate is a LW fighter himself.

Nate is a protection fight for McG.

You do realize Conor has nothing to gain in this fight. What risk is Nate taking? And Nate wanted it at 170 not Conor. Conor already said he will fight anyone. Grow up.

You do realize Conor has nothing to gain in this fight. What risk is Nate taking? And Nate wanted it at 170 not Conor. Conor already said he will fight anyone. Grow up.
you do realize he's making millions of dollars, and that's why he's fighting right? Idiot.

nate wanted it at 170 because he's completely out of shape and cannot make 155.

if conor would fight anyone why the fuck didn't he fight the highest ranked opponent? instead he chose the WORST

it'd be a completely different story if he was fighting Rory or Wonderboy

you do realize he's making millions of dollars, and that's why he's fighting right? Idiot.

nate wanted it at 170 because he's completely out of shape and cannot make 155.

if conor would fight anyone why the fuck didn't he fight the highest ranked opponent? instead he chose the WORST
He's already a millionaire. He's gonna make more if he waits for rda so no he's not gaining any money. If he loses, their goes his lw title shot.

Or because Diaz cuts weight to get to 155 so he said he would rather it at 165lbs so he can get training in.

Grow up. Love the name calling though. Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah if he fought Werdum hed be legit!!

Reeeeetaaard

Well obviously TS, like you can clearly see, people will still find reasons to discredit him, so..

How the hell is he moving up two weight classes? He was going to fight at LW and now he's fighting another LW, just at 170.

I do respect him for not forcing Nate to cut weight in short notice, but no he's not moving up two weight classes.

lol @ moving up 2 weight classes to fight a bigger guy.

You know he's not a natural FW right?

Nate clearly didn't belong at WW either. Check out the reaction from the chick in red at the end.

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-vs-Nate+Diaz.gif

You know that nobody fights in their "natural" weight class, right?

Watch me...yep, still do. Respect for what he's done? Sure. Like him? Nope.

Back