you cannot hate conor now

firstly, conor chose the easiest of the fights. Diaz isn't even int he top 10. He could have fought Cerrone who's actually in shape but chose Diaz instead (lol)

secondly, diaz is a lightweight, he's not a true WW.

this is the difference between Diaz WW and another WW

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-suplex-Nate-Diaz.gif

Lol at Diaz not being in shape. You know that he's always in shape and never gassed out before, even short notice. Inb4 him not making weight: Weight management is different from having good cardio.

Lol at Cerrone being a more dangerous fight. Diaz killed him.

Lol at using Diaz not being a true WW. Like that's an excuse ... He fights a FW. Irrelevant.

What people post these days ...
giphy.gif

firstly, conor chose the easiest of the fights. Diaz isn't even int he top 10. He could have fought Cerrone who's actually in shape but chose Diaz instead (lol)

Firstly, how do you know Conor chose his opponent?

Secondly, Diaz is a top 10 at LW. He just beat MJ and looked pretty good doing it.

Thirdly, Nate actually seems to be just a fraction too big for LW, but not big enough to be a full WW. He struggles to make 155 because he is pretty big for the division. He fought at 170 with mixed success, though I'd point out that he only lost to RORY (long term top 10) and DONG (fringe top ten, huge for division and a good wrestler). He was not losing to cans at 170.

How the hell is he moving up two weight classes? He was going to fight at LW and now he's fighting another LW, just at 170.

I do respect him for not forcing Nate to cut weight in short notice, but no he's not moving up two weight classes.

couldn't really do that after all his 'samurai weight classes don't matter' talk

two weight classes, shut the fuck up

its a 155 bout without weight cutting. thats ALL there is to it

Assuming he wins. He said he's fighting 3 times this year. Doesn't matter what order it's in. He makes more if he holds for rda as he will get more if he holds 2 belts. Simple math really.

Diaz RDA and Frankie/Lawler are easier than RDA Lawler and whoever else.

Belts don't matter with Conor. I doubt the buy rates on this PPV slump that much (if at all) with Diaz vs RDA.

It's lower risk with similar money. That's why the math is simple.

Moving up two weight classes?

GTFO, he just became my favorite fighter ever. Thats fucking insane... Conor bless, god damned goat

Oh, I can hate him.

I don't though.

I think many fans, particularly young ones, are too quick to assign him god status.

Indicative of people who haven't been around long enough to see many rises and falls.

Conor will fall. They all do. I hope people who've built their entire world upon what Conor McGregor says and does realize that.

Diaz RDA and Frankie/Lawler are easier than RDA Lawler and whoever else.

Belts don't matter with Conor. I doubt the buy rates on this PPV slump that much (if at all) with Diaz vs RDA.

It's lower risk with similar money. That's why the math is simple.
Belts don't matter? When Conor specifically said that they do. And ratings don't matter? Let's see what the buy rate is March.5. Guaranteed it's not over a mil which it would've been with rda and a belt on the line.

this is the difference between Diaz WW and another WW

ufc-129-Rory-MacDonald-suplex-Nate-Diaz.gif

Diaz-Double-Finger.gif

easier fight? is that your boy^

Back