you cannot hate conor now

Some people on here would bitch if he fought Werdum

Yes I can.

But I never have, so there's that.

He's already a millionaire. He's gonna make more if he waits for rda so no he's not gaining any money. If he loses, their goes his lw title shot.

Or because Diaz cuts weight to get to 155 so he said he would rather it at 165lbs so he can get training in.

Grow up. Love the name calling though. Hahahahahahaha.

Fighting Diaz then RDA makes him more money. Holding out for RDA makes him less because it's one fight instead of 2. Simple math really.

You know that nobody fights in their "natural" weight class, right?

Frankie-Edgar-UFC-125-press.jpg

BJ%20Penn%20Belts.jpg

you do realize he's making millions of dollars, and that's why he's fighting right? Idiot.

nate wanted it at 170 because he's completely out of shape and cannot make 155.

if conor would fight anyone why the fuck didn't he fight the highest ranked opponent? instead he chose the WORST

Yeah I'm surpised Conor didn't call out Khabib to get held down for 5 rounds and possibly KO'd.

:D :D :D

Moving up two weight classes?

GTFO, he just became my favorite fighter ever. Thats fucking insane... Conor bless, god damned goat

Moving up 2 weight classes? Really? He trained to fight a 155 pound fight. Nate is a 155 pound fighter. They just agreed to not do the cut since Nate took it on last minute notice. You really think either of them is Welter sized? C'mon man. This is two 155'ers agreeing not to make the cut.

Fighting Diaz then RDA makes him more money. Holding out for RDA makes him less because it's one fight instead of 2. Simple maths really.
Assuming he wins. He said he's fighting 3 times this year. Doesn't matter what order it's in. He makes more if he holds for rda as he will get more if he holds 2 belts. Simple math really.

Nate has a winning record at ww in the ufc microns

^^Diaz held his own in that Rory fight.

It wasnt until late in the third after 12 minutes of fighting a huge top 5 WW in Rory that he got ragdolled

He also won fights at Ww against good guys
No, no he didn't.

Connor would pay their bills, wipe their asses, and they'd still hate.

Hatred grows stronger everyday.

If Connor goes, who's left to hate ? THEY NEED THIS

Moving up two weight classes?

GTFO, he just became my favorite fighter ever. Thats fucking insane... Conor bless, god damned goat

I don't hate the guy but please don't tell me or anybody else what we can or can't do. These threads always come off as cringe worthy.

This is setup fight just incase RDA can't make UFC200. Conor want a new belt at UFC200 be it WW or LW belt, i don't think he cares at this point.

McGregor is polarising. His fans love everything he does, his haters pick faults with everything he does.

For his fans, McGregor once again demonstrates it doesn't matter who they put in front of him. When he signs the dotted line, he shows up to fight. Diaz is a top five lightweight who brings it every time - it's no gimme fight.

For his haters, McGregor gets an easy fight on short notice. If he wins, who gives a shit, Diaz had little time to prepare, and if he loses, well, that proves he was a bum all along.

A full training camp LW isn't going to have to cut weight to fight a 10 day training camp LW. I don't hate the guy but I definitely don't like him and that isn't going to change because of this........

NEXT

I have earned more respect for him. Even the haters will one day look back - after Conor's retirement - and think 'damn, that was a special fighter'. He is a breath of fresh air in the current MMA environment

Connor would pay their bills, wipe their asses, and they'd still hate.

Hatred grows stronger everyday.

If Connor goes, who's left to hate ? THEY NEED THIS

There are plenty of fighters to hate. Is that what you thought? That everyone should like Conor? Why would you think sports works that way? Conor is the most unlikable fighter I've ever seen. I hope he wakes up one say with Foreign Accent Syndrome (FAS) and starts uncontrollably talking like a redneck.

This is setup fight just incase RDA can't make UFC200. Conor want a new belt at UFC200 be it WW or LW belt, i don't think he cares at this point.

Right, and he deserves any of that why?

Sure I can. This doesn't change the fact I can't stand the guy as a person. Not even very interested in this fight, it's practically an exhibition against an out of shape LW who's lost 3 of his last 5 fights.

Back