You all disgust me-Keep JDS out your mouth you are not fighters

Cats

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"
"pathetic how he got walked down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS

hugging against the fence almost all fight and gasing after ist round =amazing fight?

I agree with the fact that people here are just keyboard warriors who are able to point things out when they sit behind a TV and get to see the action, and just talk shit about a fighter. It's even worse when the fighter showed unbelievable heart.

I think a lot of these people have never trained in anything before and just don't understand respect.

I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS

That was not the greatest HW fight and why cant people critique and analyze fights what the hell is the point of MMA forums then? Just to say everyone is awesome at everything?

Completely agree with you. Fuckin sherdoggers have to look at EVERYTHING negatively. No wonder fighter hate going to this damn site

I am not a fighter

I enjoyed diego Melendez more than the title fight

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

Awww, doe's somebody need a snickers bar?

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

Keep your chin up. Tomorrow's a new day

What do you expect? This is Sherdog.

I doubt a quarter of the people on this site workout, let alone train MMA.

Let idiots talk. JDS is an all time great at HW.

I'm with you, TS. Cain wins in a dominating fashion and all you hear from the Shertards is "he hugged him against the fence", "he has pillow fists and can't finish.

Instead of praising JDS for his iron chin, will and heart, it's "he KO'd himself" or "he's stupid and had no gameplan".

Fans on here are as bad or worse than those booing it live. Total imbeciles.

greatest heavyweight fights you've ever seen?

It was a cat playing with it's food.

I am though

We all are

Back