You all disgust me-Keep JDS out your mouth you are not fighters

Fedor is the biggest hype job in the history of mma...He would get TKO'ed within 1 minute by Cain

I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"
"pathetic how he got walked down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS

Agree with everything here

I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS

Amen.

sounds like the d-con commercial with the mouse and the cute lady

The fight was okay. Cain is a beast but did a lot of boring wall and stall. JDS showed a ton of heart, but didn't fight with a good strategy. This was not the greatest HW fight ever... not even close. It was the second or third biggest HW fight ever, in terms of meaning for the division, however. Fedor is still the HW GOAT. Cain is making a great case for himself. Cain would be a slight favorite against a prime Fedor (Doesn't mean he's done as much as Fedor has in the division). I like Werdum but he doesn't have much of a chance (said the same thing when he fought Fedor) These are all facts. :)

Completely agree with you. Fuckin sherdoggers have to look at EVERYTHING negatively. No wonder fighter hate going to this damn site

Anything that isn't there beloved PRIDE sherdoggers look at negatively..

THANK GOD Pride was dead...It was awful and a joke to MMA....Wouldn't be surprised if some of it was fixed to.

"Why I never...!"

havisham_Large.jpg

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

Somebody got sand in their ladyparts!

Fedor is the biggest hype job in the history of mma...He would get TKO'ed within 1 minute by Cain

Biggest hype job?

Who exactly did the "hype job"? I'm pretty sure Fedor's reputation came from him being an animal and nothing else.

When Fedor was king the UFC hype train was just a sparkle in Dana's eyes.

Fight was 1 sided, those usually aren't great fights.

You fedor fans are bad....fedor would get eaten by either of these two...these two guys only look sloppy when the fight each other.

Fedor would get eaten like a roasted juicy pig, even "prime" fedor.

So since we aren't fighters ourselves, we can't voice our opinions? That makes a whole lot of sense. Maybe you should tell the sports commentators of the NFL the same thing.

one of the greatest heavyweight fights ever? Lol no.

it was sluggish, a wall stalling fest by a safe-playing champion on a dumbfuck contender. A lot of talent wasted, from the both sides.

Lol, I'm not a fighter so I can't say anything about JDS?
What if I think he's a warrior and an absolutely amazing fighter with a huge heart and great chin, I still have to keep it to myself?

Back