You all disgust me-Keep JDS out your mouth you are not fighters

I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"
"pathetic how he got walked down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS

Wow you are useless.

I'm fucking sickened by the response tonight. Witnessed one of the greatest heavyweight fights i've ever seen, a near superhuman combination of skill, speed, size cardio heart and chin. The two absolute best heavyweights in MMA ability wise (SHUT UP ABOUT FEDOR HE IS NOT TOUCHING CAIN OR JDS) and all you BUMS can say is
"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

You're all pieces of shit. know this. i am fucking done. go post your why you mad tho you fucking clowns show some respect for LEGENDS
Someone desperately need a hobby outside of MMA . . . and perhaps a hug.

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

What is JDS a legend of? Losing title fights and Nike sponsorships?

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

Could have done with out the endless cage work! The rest of the fight was great though. JDS is the heart of mma!

I am saddened by the result. Win loss or draw I will always support junior dos santos. A valiant effort from jds. Congratulations cain

I am not a fighter

I enjoyed diego Melendez more than the title fight

Hell yes, Gilbert Sanchez made me pre-ejac in a room full of strangers, but nobody knows except you and I. Our little secret, okay?

creepy_crying_baby.gif

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

I am saddened by the result. Win loss or draw I will always support junior dos santos. A valiant effort from jds. Congratulations cain

Same here Powermma. Always will be a JDS fan. :cool:

I agree with most of your post, but disagree with the part of greatest fight.

It sure was a display of heart by Dos Santos, but what's great about a fight where the champion was on his way of winning 50-45 (perhaps even by more)?

"he let him hit him"
"his hands were down"

This. They all act so tough online and say how they know all the guys who can beat them. They're fat losers, don't let them get to you.

Back