Media Yoel Romero Says No To Gay Jesus

I hope Stool Romero gets flatlined.

As a Christian, this is one of those things where I feel conflicted. Just the idea of 'gay Jesus' is so abominable to me, I don't even like to see the two words together, but then again, at least the statement itself rejects the idea of it. Now, Yoel owning it, adds to the humor. Half of me is amused and half of me is outraged. God forgive me. Just keeping it real and honest.
whoosh

@Jesus

sP7f9FG.jpg
jesus-is-a-savage-206802.jpg

As a Christian, this is one of those things where I feel conflicted. Just the idea of 'gay Jesus' is so abominable to me, I don't even like to see the two words together, but then again, at least the statement itself rejects the idea of it. Now, Yoel owning it, adds to the humor. Half of me is amused and half of me is outraged. God forgive me. Just keeping it real and honest.
Who gives a flying fuck.

hes a sherdogger confirmed

i think there's a show or movie on netflix that has a gay Jesus. Yoel is just protesting the show, es normal.

It's just a running gag, get the panties out your crack

That was one of the funniest moments in the ufc
Think it was on a fox event too
Which made it worse
Lol

Suddenly life feels a lot less empty.

#NoforGayJesus

I bet Black Sabbath and Xmas really rustle you’re jimmies huh?

Do you guys really think he was talking about homosexuality at all?

I think he was saying “America, don’t forget Jesus!” but I guess he could be a homophobe. Just don’t think that was the case and based on that hashtag I really think he wasn’t saying that and is just having fun with everyone misunderstanding his heavy accent. <seedat>

Back