Media Yoel Romero Says No To Gay Jesus

Do you guys really think he was talking about homosexuality at all?

I think he was saying “America, don’t forget Jesus!” but I guess he could be a homophobe. Just don’t think that was the case and based on that hashtag I really think he wasn’t saying that and is just having fun with everyone misunderstanding his heavy accent. <seedat>

Damage control. He asked what is wrong with American right after the gay marriage legalization. So what else would he be referring to?

He banged Mary on the regular. John too, most likely.
Gay people being allowed to marry does not affect your life. You opposing gay marriage would affect their lives. Can you explain to me your logic?
Thats where that line red line appears per usual..... it’s the freedoms that we both deserve as people... 2 men or women should be able to get married if they like... aswell as someone certainly can have the total opposite views and state them aswell without being punished for it.... the plan of further division is working well for the elite I see... they want us to all hate each other folks, we are easier to conquer that way

He should not even be using those two words in the same sentence. Shameful "soldier of God"

forgay jew man (pun intended mods, jew=you)

I not jew. Rubbish go away
giphy.gif

Saying people who disagree with gay marriage are a waste of oxygen is a hateful and intolerant position.
Tnank you for telling me how you really feel instead of hiding behind jokes. Gay marriage doesn't hurt you or the rest of the idiots who piss and moan about it.

Did gay humans personally done you wrong somehow? Please share.
It's sick condition.
Not to mention them shoving down people's faces how gay they are.Piss off with that and keep it within your walls.Then maybe people will feel better about them.

Never really liked Yoel up this moment.

But he’s either got a great sense of humor, or hates gayness, which I’m down for either.

You can already see the backlash forming against this PC cancel culture, where it will just become socially acceptable to say openly racist, homophobic, and misogynistic stuff. So many people will be doing it that there will be no way to shut them all out of participating in normal society.

Doesnt yoel know jesus chose to spend most of his time with male disciples?
Single guy with no kids in his 30’s in a time that life expectancy was 45 and exclusively hung out with dudes
Nothing suspicious there

It was immediately after. He was saying "come on America, what happened??"
Wow. Did not realize it. Thanks for clarifying. I don’t agree with it and it looks like you and I are on opposite sides of the argument but I appreciate you educating me on Yoel’s speech.

It's just a running gag, get the panties out your crack
I said right here that I was half amused. You seem to have missed the whole point of my post; being a man with inner conflict.

Back