Media Yoel Romero Says No To Gay Jesus

Yoel is definitely going to enjoy hurting Israel lol. ( if he can )

Yes, that's great! We need to get back to oppressing a minority group of humans based on their sexual preference, despite it having no impact on your life whatsoever.
Nice virtue signaling. Maybe you'll get laid one of these years.

I feel like project gheyJesus is something current Hollywood would love to get their hands on.

I hope Yoel trademarks that stuff and gives them nothing.

As a Christian, this is one of those things where I feel conflicted. Just the idea of 'gay Jesus' is so abominable to me, I don't even like to see the two words together, but then again, at least the statement itself rejects the idea of it. Now, Yoel owning it, adds to the humor. Half of me is amused and half of me is outraged. God forgive me. Just keeping it real and honest.

Jesus said to love your neighbour, boi

What He didn't say was, "only if your neighbour is a chick".

Wonder if GayJesus is top or bottom

I really hope Yoel flatlines Grace Jones.

There it is:
r8Z2f3q.jpg

{<shrug}

Yoel can laugh about himself and takes the powerie away from self righteousie peoplie.

Started out fun and cheeky

Ended bitter and sad

Lol Yoel has the balls to stand up to the PC brigade.

He lives in Cuba. How can they get him there?

I noticed a lot of Cuban and Brazilian fighters throw around the words :eek::eek::eek: and Maricon no problem.
People like you are a waste of oxygen.

There it is:
r8Z2f3q.jpg

{<shrug}
giphy.gif

Yes, that's great! We need to get back to oppressing a minority group of humans based on their sexual preference, despite it having no impact on your life whatsoever.

Finally, some one gets it. I agree bro, fucking sexual minorities trying to take our jobs.

One day you're happy enough banging 10s and they replace you with a lesbian who does it with more foreplay - bullshit.

To be fair, he didn't say no to gay Jesus,
He said no
for gay Jesus

Back