Yoel Romero Just Signed a Bout Agreement For January 19th

And we all know what happened in the rematch. The better fighter doesn't always win. That spinning kick was a hail mary fluke. Costa got dropped because he bumrushed Uriah with his chin the air (not a fluke).

sDo3vvw.gif
tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

InsistentGlossyHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

whittaker-romero.jpg

If anything, Yoel is way more durable. Any one of those clean shots he took would've put Costa into a coma. If Costa tries to walk him down he's getting slipped and counterpunched. Will he be able to take it? Perhaps. We have yet to see Costa get chin checked like that (Uriah got him good but that wasn't really a power shot). It'll take more than a bunch of sloppy, telegraphed hooks to put Yoel down.

Yeah that's what I'm saying he wasn't risking getting hit with a Sorry Adam so he was a little off.

Roidero he's just walking through.

Only so long can you still fight at 50 years old. Costa is wrong place wrong time for him.

Yoel will flush one of your boys again

Who's my boy?

Is that a Weidman joke as he's still my boy?

I'll admit I do like Weidman and Roidero did split his wig pretty good.

I got nothing against Roidero tbh he's good but his time is up now.

Bobby Knucks may have took everything he had left.

Yeah that's what I'm saying he wasn't risking getting hit with a Sorry Adam so he was a little off.

Roidero he's just walking through.

Only so long can you still fight at 50 years old. Costa is wrong place wrong time for him.

He's 41 with barely 16 fights to his name. In terms of fighting age he is relatively green. That's why DC is double champ whereas BJ fights like a senior citizen, even though they're months apart in age.

He's 41 with barely 16 fights to his name. In terms of fighting age he is relatively green. That's why DC is double champ whereas BJ fights like a senior citizen, even though they're months apart in age.

Man you must be crazy if you think that motherfucker is 41.

Don't you know if a fighters Cuban you add atleast 10 years on their "age"?

That motherfucker atleast 50 but the roids keep him young I guess.

Clocks ticking.

<RomeroSalute> the JBG are pleased by this announcement.

If it's Costa, well this is a prime example of why UFC matchmaking sucks. You got a young star and you're throwing him from Uriah Hall to Yoel Romero.

Clocks ticking.

Then if you add 10 years to somebody age for unknown reasons a 41 years old guy becomes 51 instead of 31? Interesting

Then if you add 10 years to somebody age for unknown reasons a 41 years old guy becomes 51 instead of 31? Interesting

Are you stupid or just slow?

Whatever they are saying their age is, add atleast 10 years.

Romero say's he's 41, so add atleast 10 years dummy. That's why.

If it's Costa, well this is a prime example of why UFC matchmaking sucks. You got a young star and you're throwing him from Uriah Hall to Yoel Romero.
How do you think he should of be built up? He looked dominant against whoever he was put against, there is no real test for him besides the top 5 now. We still have other fighters like Israel needing to get their ranked opponents. It's especially good for the UFC as Costa now jumps over competition to fight an aging slow starter. Even if he loses, it will be a good experience to him.

Its clearly Costa. Why else would Romero point out Costa cheating with IV.

Nice my bday week I get to see Soldier of God whoop ass.

Clocks ticking.
Jorge Masvidal is 45 confirmed

Well aren't you Mr. Positivity

I stopped liking him for the shannagins he pulled against kennedy...sure, kennedy grabbed his gloves..but that is a warning...what romero did, the fight should have been over, right then and there...round starts, and he wasn't ready to start..he sat on his stool...many were responsible for that mess. the ref, the corner, alot of people..but that fight should have been called right there..if you can't continue, the fight is over.

why so angry?

I just wrote why I want romero to lose...for what he and his corner pulled against kennedy...I know kennedy became a broken record about that, but he really had every right to be pissed..

Yoel fights are always fun to watch

I stopped liking him for the shannagins he pulled against kennedy...sure, kennedy grabbed his gloves..but that is a warning...what romero did, the fight should have been over, right then and there...round starts, and he wasn't ready to start..he sat on his stool...many were responsible for that mess. the ref, the corner, alot of people..but that fight should have been called right there..if you can't continue, the fight is over.

That was so long ago

I just wrote why I want romero to lose...for what he and his corner pulled against kennedy...I know kennedy became a broken record about that, but he really had every right to be pissed..
Look it up on YouTube. That shit wasn’t Yoel’s Doing. Even Tim says so now

Back