Yoel Romero Just Signed a Bout Agreement For January 19th

anderson-silva-990830.jpg
I fkn WISH. Almost sure even Anderson would not want to fight Yoel, would love to see it happen tho!

If it’s 205 most of the top 10 is booked. So not sure who he would fight

I stopped liking him for the shannagins he pulled against kennedy...sure, kennedy grabbed his gloves..but that is a warning...what romero did, the fight should have been over, right then and there...round starts, and he wasn't ready to start..he sat on his stool...many were responsible for that mess. the ref, the corner, alot of people..but that fight should have been called right there..if you can't continue, the fight is over.
If Kennedy didn't grab his glove before cheapshotting him he would've gotten off that stool no question.

Wasn't screwed. if anything it was karma getting him back for his illegal blows. The ref and commission did fuck up but it wouldn't have mattered if he didn't land illegal blows

He really was. You can hate him all you want, facts are facts and Tim Kennedy was 100% screwed in that fight, Yoel straight refused to get off the stool and fight.

I stopped liking him for the shannagins he pulled against kennedy...sure, kennedy grabbed his gloves..but that is a warning...what romero did, the fight should have been over, right then and there...round starts, and he wasn't ready to start..he sat on his stool...many were responsible for that mess. the ref, the corner, alot of people..but that fight should have been called right there..if you can't continue, the fight is over.
All parties, even Kennedy, agreed Yoel didn't cheat. The ref motioned him to stay put before he got up or the ufc stool guy could pick the stool up.

He really was. You can hate him all you want, facts are facts and Tim Kennedy was 100% screwed in that fight, Yoel straight refused to get off the stool and fight.
lol not at all what happened. If you want to try and argue something at least do yourself the favor of researching it before making yourself look retarded

Even kennedy now understands it wasn't yoels fault. Don't hate him, just stating facts my man, go on and educate yourself

YES! I'm so glad there's finally a gif of that sequence from the Weidman fight. Incredible stuff.

I remember watching live and Joe Rogan almost shot his load. He just kept saying how scary it is that Romero can move like that...he literally whipped his body round like a cat...it was unbelievable. Crazy agility from a guy with that kind of frame.
Favorite sequence by Yoel for sure. Shows his A level athleticism.

185lbs, definitely still Costa.

205lbs, who the fuck knows. Someone like Glover?

Are you stupid or just slow?

Whatever they are saying their age is, add atleast 10 years.

Romero say's he's 41, so add atleast 10 years dummy. That's why.

Then he is a 51 years old guy with physical abilities like a 25 years old guy and he waited until his 30s to start competing at world level in wrestling wasting his prime years, sure, Im the stupid guy in this conversation

The rightful MW champion of the world.

<RomeroSalute>

Yoel making a new division because he can't make 185 anymore

Then he is a 51 years old guy with physical abilities like a 25 years old guy and he waited until his 30s to start competing at world level in wrestling wasting his prime years, sure, Im the stupid guy in this conversation

No you're stupid (or slow) because you can't seem to grasp that you ADD atleast 10 years onto their stated age.

Dummy is asking me why that doesn't make him 31 lmao You know what it means to ADD to something don't you?

I don't know what his age is but whatever age he says he is he's certainly older. That's just how shit goes with Cubans. Clearly you are not aware of this.

Roidero is pushing 50 for sure. He's on borrowed time. Steroids only keep you young so long.

It better be for the Costa fight. I don't see who else he could possibly fight unless he's decided to move up to 205. If that's the case then give me Romero vs. Dom Reyes for the violence.

just over 2 weeks notice, cant see how he makes 185, and that card is already full.

So my guess, either one of Glover or Cutuleba is out for some reason and hes stepping in at 205

edit: what moron is bumping old threads

Costa isn’t ready for that. Rather would have seen Costa-Adesanya. Hopefully someday.

Back