Yoel Romero Just Signed a Bout Agreement For January 19th

It's gonna be Ben Askren's "Welcome to the UFC" bout.

giphy.gif
that fucking ancle pick!

It better be for the Costa fight. I don't see who else he could possibly fight unless he's decided to move up to 205. If that's the case then give me Romero vs. Dom Reyes for the violence.

There are 8 mws fighting at UFC 230 in a week... U still don't see who else he could fight?

I kinda wanted to see Gus Romero but since that won't happen I'll take pretty much any top 5 MW/LHW. Just stick that man in the cage.

If it's Costa then they may aswell arrange Roidero's funeral from now.

Lmao

Costa's striking defense is absolute dogshit. 13-9 Uriah Hall tagged him several times, even dropped him. If he let's Yoel hit him like that he's fucked.

Uriah Hall got those awkward spinny shit that he mollywhopped Mousassi with.

Costa wasn't looking to get hit with the "Sorry Adam"

Roidero, whole different story he's going to walk right through his 50 year old ass.

HomelyImpracticalArachnid-small.gif

Nope, couldn't read it.

Uriah Hall got those awkward spinny shit that he mollywhopped Mousassi with.
And we all know what happened in the rematch. The better fighter doesn't always win. That spinning kick was a hail mary fluke. Costa got dropped because he bumrushed Uriah with his chin in the air (not a fluke).

Roidero, whole different story he's going to walk right through his 50 year old ass.
sDo3vvw.gif
tumblr_osttmcLXq01u6fe5yo1_500.gif

InsistentGlossyHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

whittaker-romero.jpg

If anything, Yoel is way more durable. Any one of those clean shots he took would've put Costa into a coma. If Costa tries to walk him down he's getting slipped and counterpunched. Will he be able to take it? Perhaps. We have yet to see Costa get chin checked like that (Uriah got him good but that wasn't a real power shot). It'll take more than a bunch of sloppy, telegraphed hooks to put Yoel down.

Last edited:
Back