Yoel gets put out to pasture tonight, right?

Imagine being locked up in the cage with that freaking animal, lol.
You know he will be all calm and quiet until you make a mistake and he caves your face in and goes berserk.
The way he acts all nonchalant in the cage, never knowing when he's going to explode must be nerve wracking for his opponents

Romero is one of my favorite fighters. I’d like to see him hopefully pull off something. But Nemkov is just so big, very unlikely.

I don't think Romero's fighting style over the last few years would allow for his chin to get cracked. As far as winning or losing, he may not have beat Nemkov in his prime. Nemkov is a legit BADASS.
Romero never did well at LHW. The only reason I think he’s there now is because at this point in his career he doesn’t want to have to bother with cutting weight. Nemkov would definitely outpoint him at LHW at any stage in their careers though imo.

I don't like this at all for Romero.

Nemkov is crazy overlooked on Sherdog because he's not in the UFC. Guy is legit.

It's going to go exactly how it always goes when Yoel fights an elite fighter. It will be an extremely close fight that Yoel loses due to lack of activity and the other guy winds up not looking so great

Romero keeps a tight guard and is hard to hurt, I don't see him getting finished.

I hope he puts Nemkov to sleep in the worst way. And I have nothing against Nemkov. I want Yoel to get a belt before it's all over.
He could get a belt via UD

or even split

Yoel will throw under 40 significant attempts in this one.

He’s probably gonna get pieced up but I put a few bucks on Yoel at almost +500

Back