"Yo don’t beat me up Kevin Lee, I’m sorry. My daughter does have that jacket though" - Jon Jones

This is why it doesn't look good when you talk heaps of shit, because when you lose you fall hard. First Conor, now Lee, next is Colby.
You know what they say, the bigger the pile of ridiculous retarded bullshit they talk, the harder they fall.

Colby will be EPIC.
100 page shoop thread epic.

"Even if imma take a L, i can’t let disrespect slide without retaliation. We can throw knuckles too, Jon."

Lmao You're not taking an L, you would be taking a K, because Jon would LITERALLY kill you. Not fight you. Literally kill you.
<JonesLaugh>

Jon is scum but that was funny.Why the fuck would a man wear that shit?Lmao

Because she's a fine specimen
<{silvanormal}>

Probably did something strange for a little change...

dana-white-shit-eatin-grin-300x191.jpg

There is literally no way you can win against Jon on the internet.

At the end of the day he still has the "I can kick your ass" trump card to play.

Lol

book it

live at the ufc hq car park

"Even if imma take a L, i can’t let disrespect slide without retaliation. We can throw knuckles too, Jon."

Lmao You're not taking an L, you would be taking a K, because Jon would LITERALLY kill you. Not fight you. Literally kill you.
<JonesLaugh>

Lol Kevin stay trying so hard to sound hood but he makes sure his commas are on point.

Kevin doesn't have a good enough chin to talk all the shit he does, he got ko'd by a jiu jitsu guy lol.

Back