"Yo don’t beat me up Kevin Lee, I’m sorry. My daughter does have that jacket though" - Jon Jones

Lol. It’s definitely a girl jacket though

It's not Conor he's trying to be Russell Westbrook

751guamvhp1z.jpg

When you’re making tens of millions of dollars you’re allowed to dress like that. But when you’re making tens of thousands you need to relax.

Lee is so goddamn unlikable it's not funny.

Tries too hard...

Look at that jacket... it just screams look at me, look at me, I’m over the top and confident...

If you’re a man... and you’re anybody but Princes or Elton John... and you’re wearing that jacket... You’re an asshole.

Tries too hard...

Look at that jacket... it just screams look at me, look at me, I’m over the top and confident...

If you’re a man... and you’re anybody but Princes or Elton John... and you’re wearing that jacket... You’re an asshole.

Fuck the King.

It is so hard to like Jones...but more comments like this and I may not be able to help it.

I'm pretty damn clever and if you gave me a week I doubt I could come up with a funnier, mor condescending reply than Jones did here. Lee needs to just slink away and pretend this exchange never happened.

When you’re making tens of millions of dollars you’re allowed to dress like that. But when you’re making tens of thousands you need to relax.
Wonder if he borrows west brooks shit.

Forget LW matchups, pleaseeeeeeeeeee just make Jones vs Lee, I would love it so much, it would be hilarious seeing Lee get absoutley slaughtered, and Jones is a psychopath so would have no problem doing it. Would watch

You can't wear something like that and then get mad when people make comments about it.

Jon Jones is the best fighter under hw so he can say anything he wants no one can do anything about it. Lol its funny to see Jon turn on Kevin. Kevin probably thought Jon was cool with him because theyre both black.

Isn't Rachel on like a 10/10 contract? How is she affording a Gucci belt
The new guy she sleeping with must have a real job. Her man who threw her a beating was a fighter, and we know as hard as those guys work, very few make any money. Not fighter bashing, but something about Ostovich tells me she is more money hungry than anyone, and will do anything for it.

Back