"Yo don’t beat me up Kevin Lee, I’m sorry. My daughter does have that jacket though" - Jon Jones

I have a similar jacket, but it's more of a coat.

Could be a fake.

AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

I'll call it in just to be safe.

Jon has just decided to be an full out ass now.. and go around commenting on lower weight-classes UFC fighters social media.

Better than Werdum, who goes around and actually picks fights with them.

He looks like a prostitute with that jacket, and Jones knows a thing or two about the subject!

The only time Lee was remotely entertaining is when he was talking about Michael Johnson. "Mike Johnson got 30 pro fights, lost half of em... ain't killed a muthafucka yet!"

This is why it doesn't look good when you talk heaps of shit, because when you lose you fall hard. First Conor, now Lee, next is Colby.

No, the problem is when someone forces their shit talk and it's not natural. That's when it doesn't look good. Conor was all natural, that's why his charisma and shit talk captivated millions.

MMA shit talk is the worst. Also, shit talk should be done in front of a camera, never written or on Twitter.

Kevin lee is hyper sensitive right now because he got embarassed by Al after talkin all that shit.

Still can't believe he lost that fight. Made Lee look like an idiot and Rogan look like an idiot all in one night.

Lee wants to throw knuckles? heh, maybe he should learn how first.

No, the problem is when someone forces their shit talk and it's not natural. That's when it doesn't look good. Conor was all natural, that's why his charisma and shit talk captivated millions.
At the start maybe. But then he showed up coked out acting a massive fool. Drunk slurring his words, saying everything under the sun to Khabib while he sat there in silence. He set himself up for failure and boy did he drop. His next fight will be his careers most important. He has the cash and you can tell its gone to his head.

Back