Yet even more insane liberal behaviour #BlackLivesMatter

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
B7ZTC61IIAA1AC6.jpg

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op.../01/boston_area_highway_blocked_by_protesters

BOSTON — Activists protesting what they call "police and state violence against black people" chained themselves to barriers and blocked a busy Boston area highway at the height of the morning commute.

The Boston contingent of Black Lives Matter said in a statement that the protest was intended to "to confront white complacency in the systemic oppression of black people in Boston."

Is liberalism a mental illness?

Note: While the report says "chained", their arms are literally inside the barrels? They cemented themselves in.

Last edited:
Is the one on the left a woman? If so, yes, yes she wants\needs black guys with low standards to be walking down the middle of 'her' street no matter who they just robbed. The key is to learn to ignore those like her and actually get them away from decent places so they don't spread their BS.

Republican logic:

Shooting unarmed teenagers because they're black and 'suspicious' - totally legit

Killing unarmed suspects during arrests with no consequences for the murdering officer - totally legit

Protesting police brutality - batshit crazy

Did I get it right?

Republican logic:

Shooting unarmed teenagers because they're black and 'suspicious' - totally legit

Killing unarmed suspects during arrests with no consequences for the murdering officer - totally legit

Did I get it right?

Nope. Can you show me a Republican protest in favor of shooting more unarmed blacks?

And Republicans protest police brutality all the damn time. Just usually not by cementing their arms in 1 ton barrels in the middle of a highway.

Commute into boston was completely fucked today. But, good on the protestors, they've quickly realized the annoyance is the best form of nonviolent protest.

The most logical solution is to remove them from the highway but not from the cement barrel.

The most logical solution is to remove them from the highway but not from the cement barrel.

I don't think they were actually cemented in, everybody's out of the road now, and you can find pictures of the barrels detached from the protesters, no bloody arm stumps apparent.

Nope. Can you show me a Republican protest in favor of shooting more unarmed blacks?

You don't have to protest for something that is already the de facto law of the land.

And Republicans protest police brutality all the damn time. Just usually not by cementing their arms in 1 ton barrels in the middle of a highway.

Really. Republicans. All the time. So all those people defending the cops in the Brown and Garner affairs were liberal Democrats? Sure, sounds legit.

The only 'police brutality' the GOP protests is when federal agents try to get old white racists like Cliven Bundy to, you know, pay their taxes. But shoot all the black teenagers you want.

Liberals are not insane.

Conservatives do not want innocent blacks shot.

This kind of demonization makes having a conversation impossible.

Imagine if, say, a black man is driving to the hospital with his pregnant black wife and she's giving birth... these idiots are in the way and as a result, he doesn't get there in time... both the wife & baby die.

#BlackLivesMatter

Imagine if, say, a black man is driving to the hospital with his pregnant black wife and she's giving birth... these idiots are in the way and as a result, he doesn't get there in time... both the wife & baby die.

#BlackLivesMatter

The color of the person is shouldn't matter anyways, but yes i see the irony in ur post

Republican logic:

Did I get it right?

It is crazy....
it's crazy to negatively effect the lives of people that had nothing to do with it.

In Milwaukee we have the brother of Dontre Hamilton organizing protestors to block the interstate too.
So, you want to get home, or pick your kid up from daycare to avoid extra charges but no.... you've got a throng of morons blocking your way home when you did nothing.

That's stupid.

The one on the left needs to protest on a treadmill at a gym instead.

#BlackLivesMatter

This is what irritates me about these types of protest. Somewhere in that traffic jam, someone isn't going to get medication on time, someones enroute to give birth, surgeon enroute to the hosp etc. But those people don't matter I guess.

One of the things I enjoy about a lot of conservatives and libertarians is their pathological need to harshly criticize the way the people they disagree with both act and look. It reveals real depth character.

This is what irritates me about these types of protest. Somewhere in that traffic jam, someone isn't going to get medication on time, someones enroute to give birth, surgeon enroute to the hosp etc. But those people don't matter I guess.

How often is that really an issue though? And is it any worse because it's protestors as opposed to shitty drivers?

These seem like hypotheticals invented to add weight to the general complaint, which is that the protests are becoming real to people who would rather them go away when new news stories break.

Conservatives are the ones with the illness to be honest. Most believe in a magic sky man, they think the gubment gonna come take away they guns, and I haven't met a conservative who wasn't racist in some way.

These liberals seem to be peacefully demonstrating using tactics that seem to draw attention which is kinda the goal.

Conservatives are the ones with the illness to be honest. Most believe in a magic sky man, they think the gubment gonna come take away they guns, and I haven't met a conservative who wasn't racist in some way.

These liberals seem to be peacefully demonstrating using tactics that seem to draw attention which is kinda the goal.

Yeah.... you're a lunatic.
And a tribalist.... no different from what you say about racists.

Back