Yet even more insane liberal behaviour #BlackLivesMatter

Conservatives are the ones with the illness to be honest. Most believe in a magic sky man, they think the gubment gonna come take away they guns, and I haven't met a conservative who wasn't racist in some way.

These liberals seem to be peacefully demonstrating using tactics that seem to draw attention which is kinda the goal.

Democrats also believe in the "magic sky man". your blanket logic stinks, is dumb and is very easily refuted. It's idiots like you who turn away fair minded people from taking on your bullshit cause

Does he love you and want to be with you all the time and watch you? Does he want your worship and praise?

Ya, sounds legit lol

Don't derail the thread, this is about the hog sitting on the highway because she got nothing else to do since her liberal arts degree requires no effort whatsoever. How else is she supposed to spend her time? Eating? Ah shit...

Not what i said at all. I was talking from my experience, I know a lot of conservatives, many in my own family. ALL of them (and I know they are a who's who of the conservative party) are in some way, shape or form racist.

Just because you have shitty parents who raise racist kids does not mean other conservatives are. You sound like the black sheep of the family and your family needs to have conversations in other rooms just to avoid you. Do your family a favor and run away never to be heard of again.

Also, I do not know one black person who does not believe in God and almost every black person is a democrat, so what does that say about them?

I think Rudy Giulianni said it best:

Police arrest more black people because black people commit more crimes. Cops kill under 300 people in a given year, less than 1% (far less!) than all interactions with cops in the US.

what would happen if you were the first car on the scene and you accidentally/kind of on purpose ran them over. Would be funny and I would sue their (protesters) family for damages.

I think Rudy Giulianni said it best:

Police arrest more black people because black people commit more crimes. Cops kill under 300 people in a given year, less than 1% (far less!) than all interactions with cops in the US.

There's a weird self fulfilling element to that idea that makes it hard to swallow. Are the numbers for crimes committed factored entirely independent of the number of arrests? It reads very circular, more arrests of black citizens because they commit more crimes, we know they commit more crimes because of the number of arrests. I'm hoping it's more complicated than that, but there's a superficial hurdle to that argument.

You don't have to protest for something that is already the de facto law of the land.

Really. Republicans. All the time. So all those people defending the cops in the Brown and Garner affairs were liberal Democrats? Sure, sounds legit.

The only 'police brutality' the GOP protests is when federal agents try to get old white racists like Cliven Bundy to, you know, pay their taxes. But shoot all the black teenagers you want.

Brown wasn't a case of police brutality.

One of the things I enjoy about a lot of conservatives and libertarians is their pathological need to harshly criticize the way the people they disagree with both act and look. It reveals real depth character.

Are you saying liberals don't make fun of the way people look?

How often is that really an issue though? And is it any worse because it's protestors as opposed to shitty drivers?

Yes, it is worse. The comparable thing would be someone intentionally wrecking their car and block the highway.

what would happen if you were the first car on the scene and you accidentally/kind of on purpose ran them over. Would be funny and I would sue their (protesters) family for damages.

If you hit a concrete barrel going at highway speeds, you could very well die.

I'm assuming they didn't just appear in the road out of nowhere. Or at least they hope they got themselves out there in some sort of safe manner, and warned early on oncoming traffic.

One of the things I enjoy about a lot of conservatives and libertarians is their pathological need to harshly criticize the way the people they disagree with both act and look. It reveals real depth character.

It is true. How one acts and looks often reveals a lot about their character or lack of. Judging people by how they act and look is a smart way of avoiding potential trouble.

Yes, it is worse. The comparable thing would be someone intentionally wrecking their car and block the highway.

In terms of unintended consequences? There's a limit to the intention here that falls short of these ridiculous, fictional what-ifs.

so a bunch of fat white house wives with no purpose are latching on to a cause to give their pathetic lives meaning -- cool.

Why do people stage obnoxious protests? Has anyone ever been swayed by being inconvenienced, browbeaten, berated, etc?*

I understand feeling strongly about an issue and wanting to motivate change. I don't understand how tactics that seem more likely to strengthen opposition get chosen as how to bring about the change.

Way to piss off some of the people you want to "help". And I put help in quotations because in like 3 months none of these people will give a fuck anymore.

big words makes little brain look smart.

The premise of your argument is silly. "From nowhere and from nothing". Must mean god did it.

You silly

Big words?
Intentionality is the term that is used when referring to the directedness of consciousness. It's certainly less clumsy than saying "directedness of consciousness" or "the aboutness of conscious thought".
But, just because it seems like a big word for you (which it shouldn't, if you have a sincere interest in the topic at hand.... but it should, because you don't) doesn't mean that it is.

Me saying "from nowhere and from nothing" is not a premise of an argument.
It's simply a statement.

I might be silly.... but you're explicitly stupid.

I'm white... why would they be staunch against me? They love me because I'm family, but I hear how they (and you) talk behind closed doors

Don't mistake reality for what you conjure in your own head.
One is the way how things actually are.... The other is the way you want things to be.

There's a degree of paranoia in your postings....
Or maybe it's autism and you're just, by no immediate fault of your own, lacking of the social graces to not alienate yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back