Yet even more insane liberal behaviour #BlackLivesMatter

One of the things I enjoy about a lot of conservatives and libertarians is their pathological need to harshly criticize the way the people they disagree with both act and look. It reveals real depth character.

Ironic.

How often is that really an issue though? And is it any worse because it's protestors as opposed to shitty drivers?

These seem like hypotheticals invented to add weight to the general complaint, which is that the protests are becoming real to people who would rather them go away when new news stories break.

shitty drivers aren't holding up traffic on purpose. these protesters are. see the difference?

American conservatives are brainwashed to overly support the rich to the point of societal detriment, American liberals are brainwashed to overly support minorities or non-white males to the point of societal detriment. I would say both parties are working to demoralize or mislead in order to make those lucky enough to be super-rich right now have an easier time controlling everybody.

Be independant. Support the rise of 2-3 more legit parties.

Last edited:
American conservatives are brainwashed to overly support the rich to the point of societal detriment, American liberals are brainwashed to overly support minorities or non-white males to the point of societal detriment. I would say both partoes are working to demoralize or mislead in order to make those lucky enough to be super-rich right now have an easier time controlling everybody.

Be independant. Support the rise of 2-3 more legit parties.

good post

shitty drivers aren't holding up traffic on purpose. these protesters are. see the difference?

Sure, but the intention is not to delay surgery or keep people from their meds, so why invent hypotheticals where that could happen as an unintended consequence? Driving some shitbox Saturn down that same road and breaking down in the center lane could have these same unintended consequences.

How often is that really an issue though? And is it any worse because it's protestors as opposed to shitty drivers?

These seem like hypotheticals invented to add weight to the general complaint, which is that the protests are becoming real to people who would rather them go away when new news stories break.

How often is it an issue? No idea. I've been stuck in a traffic cluster fuck for a couple of hours, I think it would be naive to think someone isn't going to be in a bad way in all of it. Someone would have to pull the stats on ambulance calls per day/missed appointments/etc and break them down. My mother passed a few years ago from cancer. A three hour detour had to be made once due to a semi rollover enroute to a chemo treatment. No it wasn't the cause of her death, but it sure the fuck didn't help her stress at the time. The roll over wasn't a protest, but a blocked main route non the less.

It's not my fault that you conjure God as a "sky man" and then say it's too absurd to believe.
Yes, I believe in God.

Does he love you and want to be with you all the time and watch you? Does he want your worship and praise?

Ya, sounds legit lol

Does he love you and want to be with you all the time and watch you? Does he want your worship and praise?

Ya, sounds legit lol

As legit as conscious thought with intentionality and the ability to hold 'true thoughts' emerging from nowhere and from nothing.

Oh... and 'lol'.

You child.

Sure, but the intention is not to delay surgery or keep people from their meds, so why invent hypotheticals where that could happen as an unintended consequence? Driving some shitbox Saturn down that same road and breaking down in the center lane could have these same unintended consequences.
their intention is to block everyone from getting to where they need to be. that will inevitably include someone who needs meds, or needs to get to surgery, etc.

the intention of the driver is to get where they want to go.

one is blocking these people on purpose, the other is not.

"All those people on the other side are all racist"....
Tribalist view.

Not what i said at all. I was talking from my experience, I know a lot of conservatives, many in my own family. ALL of them (and I know they are a who's who of the conservative party) are in some way, shape or form racist.

Not what i said at all. I was talking from my experience, I know a lot of conservatives, many in my own family. ALL of them (and I know they are a who's who of the conservative party) are in some way, shape or form racist.

Every tribalist is going to say from their experiences that the other group is just a bunch of bad people.

You know Columbo.... maybe it's just you.
You come across as a sneering prick. Maybe that tendency of yours comes across when you're interacting with your family.... and it makes them become more staunch in their position simply because you come across as an arrogant asshole.

As legit as conscious thought with intentionality and the ability to hold 'true thoughts' emerging from nowhere and from nothing.

Oh... and 'lol'.

You child.

big words makes little brain look smart.

The premise of your argument is silly. "From nowhere and from nothing". Must mean god did it.

You silly

Every tribalist is going to say from their experiences that the other group is just a bunch of bad people.

Never said they were bad people. Many of the conservative racists in my family are actually quite good people.

Since you cannot see the difference between all people and my experience I wonder who here has the tribal mentality?

You know Columbo.... maybe it's just you.
You come across as a sneering prick. Maybe that tendency of yours comes across when you're interacting with your family.... and it makes them become more staunch in their position simply because you come across as an arrogant asshole.

I'm white... why would they be staunch against me? They love me because I'm family, but I hear how they (and you) talk behind closed doors

Last edited:
their intention is to block everyone from getting to where they need to be. that will inevitably include someone who needs meds, or needs to get to surgery, etc.

the intention of the driver is to get where they want to go.

one is blocking these people on purpose, the other is not.

Inevitability is just something you've invented, independent of reality, much like these consequences. The point here being that purposeful creation of delays matters no more to the actual health and well being of commuters than accidental creation of delays. It only holds greater responsibility for the commuters' anger and frustration. And right now that's the only thing anyone is reporting as a consequence, by the way. Could change, maybe somebody was legitimately harmed by sitting in traffic for an extra half hour, but until that's known it's just a childish game trying to place some greater blame on these protesters.

Back