"yes means yes" rape standard on college campuses unconstitutional.

I wonder if this law requires that you specifically ask before trying to put it in the pooper, if so you can pretty much say by by to butt sex. "Do you want to do it in the butt?" LOL!

I usually play this song, and then let things kind of 'happen.'

[YT]isujdfWGqss[/YT]

So to sum up this thread... nobody (including both left & right wing posters) seems to actually agree with this policy. Instead the argument is about right wing posters wanting to label this policy as liberal put the blame for it squarely on the left

Nobody in this thread agrees with the law, but the liberals in charge of California and New York certainly do since they passed the law. It's completely fair to point at that stupid shit happens when leftist ideology is taken too far. There are also many examples of the right taking shit too far, but this isn't one of them.

No, it's just slang. You're reading way too much into it.

I don't see how since i gave two alternatives and this was one "although maybe it is just how you decided to phrase it"

That's what I'm saying. Affirmative consent is a normal part of sex, and doesn't kill the mood (it adds to it generally, unless you think a girl saying "f--- me" or some variation of that is a turnoff) or require the kinds of interactions that people are suggesting that it does.

That isn't what we are talking about. A girl telling you to have sex with her (to F..her) is a turn on. A turn-off for a girl is a guy needing to ask because despite her being undressed, him being undressed, them passionately going at it and then he gets on top of her and everything is still going great and she's into it, he still doesn't know. And it is pretty weird to pretty much stop the record and be like "this is ok right, you are giving me permission to have sex with you?" Which on a side note is meaningless unless you have the consent recorded or have her sign a contract.

And plus, and i don't think this is something just i have discovered, girls like to pretend one thing just led to another even though they knew you were getting lucky hours before you did. But to think they are going to come out and sign a contract way in advance to agree to fuck is not going to help anyone chances. And besides, talk about invasion of privacy. You now have a legal document proving they had sex with you. IDK, maybe that's something a girl in a society where there is a very fine line between prude and slut wouldn't want to do. Or maybe she doesn't want to see that contract posted on the internet.

The entire thing is creepy, absurd, unnecessary, insulting, and potentially very dangerous.

That's kind of a strawman, not all hookups are toilet-encounters. The point is that sex is obvious, it's non-verbal, and it's unrealistic to change the inherent nature of humanity.

I actually despise hook-up culture. This doesn't change how utterly bizarre it is to suggest we need to rewrite sex.

What exactly is the problem to begin with that this is being suggested?
Its not a strawman because quick hookups do not entail romance or courtship or any complicated human interaction. But yeah lets not ruin the magic, I mean complaining about false rape accusations is so much more sexy.

skombolis said:
You obviously don't have sex much or at all or you would know how absurd it is to think it doesn't ruin the moment by asking for consent that is already obviously implied to legally protect yourself. Unless your only sex is through 'services' that you need a credit card for. Then maybe contracts are standard for you. Because trust me, for normal people, they are not.
Its pretty funny that you think asking a prostitute for explicit consent is normal, while asking the same thing to your date is so terribly creepy. I mean I don't support nor use prostitution but it would be the last service I would ask for explicit consent, after I paid. I'd sooner ask my doctor for explicit consent (are you sure you wanna see this shit?) than a prostitute.

And I never had to ask my dates either, I never had nor was in danger of false rape accusations. I know you are literally drowning in pussy even as you are typing this moment, you are probably beating them back with a stick, but is this really a problem for you? Do bitches constantly try to sue you for rape?

Here is a simple rule of thumb for you guys: If you feel in danger of being falsely accused of rape then either a) ask for explicit consent or b) don't fuck her. Its that simple. Because obviously this is a real danger for you guys, this is a serious problem you are dealing with, determining and guaranteeing the level of consent of your girls.

That's what I'm saying. Affirmative consent is a normal part of sex, and doesn't kill the mood (it adds to it generally, unless you think a girl saying "f--- me" or some variation of that is a turnoff) or require the kinds of interactions that people are suggesting that it does.

Not all women are as dirty as the women you sleep with. There are a lot of women that prefer conservative sex and aren't yelling "fuck me" or "put it in my ass" etc, or that generally prefer not to talk during sex. Is it really the government's place to be regulating the way we get it on?

I copy and pasted a quote that was directly on point from the largest liberal feminist organization in the country. It's not like there is feminist scripture that can be pointed to, there is no bible for leftists. This shit is being pushed from the left, and the fact that it only further propagates stereotypes about women goes to show how fucking stupid feminazis and leftists can be. Just because it's dumb doesn't mean it isn't coming from the left.

Never said it wasn't coming from the left

But it is not leftist ideology

That may be a small or meaningless distinction to you. To me it isn't. To me it shows how far people have strayed from their ideology and goals and I think that is very important. And it also prevents actual liberals who haven't from getting broad-brushed or stereotyped.

Its not a strawman because quick hookups do not entail romance or courtship or any complicated human interaction. But yeah lets not ruin the magic, I mean complaining about false rape accusations is so much more sexy.

Its pretty funny that you think asking a prostitute for explicit consent is normal, while asking the same thing to your date is so terribly creepy. I mean I don't support nor use prostitution but it would be the last service I would ask for explicit consent, after I paid. I'd sooner ask my doctor for explicit consent (are you sure you wanna see this shit?) than a prostitute.

And I never had to ask my dates either, I never had nor was in danger of false rape accusations. I know you are literally drowning in pussy even as you are typing this moment, you are probably beating them back with a stick, but is this really a problem for you? Do bitches constantly try to sue you for rape?

Here is a simple rule of thumb for you guys: If you feel in danger of being falsely accused of rape then either a) ask for explicit consent or b) don't fuck her. Its that simple. Because obviously this is a real danger for you guys, this is a serious problem you are dealing with, determining and guaranteeing the level of consent of your girls.

Well now they can withdraw consent afterward without saying anything. That's kind of shitty. And now they can say they were drunk, even if you were too. Even if you got drunk together.

Sidebar
Does this mean all those big girls circling the bar around closing time are rapists?

lol

You are batshit crazy

And no, I have never been sued or accused or rape. If anything, I always err on the side of caution and have regularly turned down what would have been consensual sex based on my own code and what I am comfortable with. For example, someone may be pissed their boyfriend cheating on them or they think I am going to bolt from the relationship if they don't or I think they are too drunk, or I think they are trying to make someone jealous and are just going to feel embarrassed and stupid the next day I will take a pass. I was president of the largest fraternity at my college, had my own room, a puppy, and complete say who got into parties. Plus, I am quite charming when I want to be :) So getting laid wasn't that hard but at the same time my whole world doesn't revolve around it. I figured for the most part if they were willing to sleep with me Tuesday they would be willing to sleep with me Wednesday so if I had any doubts or concerns I'd rather wait. It backfired sometimes but better to backfire that way then the other way. Life goes on.

But you go back to not seeing the difference between how you'd handle a prostitute and a girl you met normally the same way playa. I'm sure your lucky streak will start any day now!

Not everyone has the same sexual preferences, some guys could find that slutty or otherwise a turn off.

Not really relevant to anything. I simply stated mine while making the distinction that isn't what this situation is about. And this situation isn't about a girl voluntarily telling someone to have sex with her, it is about a guy needing to get permission in the form of a contract.

lol

You are batshit crazy

And no, I have never been sued or accused or rape. If anything, I always err on the side of caution and have regularly turned down what would have been consensual sex based on my own code and what I am comfortable with. For example, someone may be pissed their boyfriend cheating on them or they think I am going to bolt from the relationship if they don't or I think they are too drunk, or I think they are trying to make someone jealous and are just going to feel embarrassed and stupid the next day I will take a pass. I was president of the largest fraternity at my college, had my own room, a puppy, and complete say who got into parties. Plus, I am quite charming when I want to be :) So getting laid wasn't that hard but at the same time my whole world doesn't revolve around it. I figured for the most part if they were willing to sleep with me Tuesday they would be willing to sleep with me Wednesday so if I had any doubts or concerns I'd rather wait. It backfired sometimes but better to backfire that way then the other way. Life goes on.

But you go back to not seeing the difference between how you'd handle a prostitute and a girl you met normally the same way playa. I'm sure your lucky streak will start any day now!
OK first of all I appreciate the effort but you don't need to impress me with your life and dating skills. Not unless you are into big hairy men, that is.

Secondly, I see many differences between handling prostitutes and dates, I just never thought asking for explicit consent is reserved only for prostitutes. I guess this is what playas do now. OK, I guess? If sherdog user "skombolis" says so, then those are the rules. Still doesn't affect me though.

That isn't what we are talking about. A girl telling you to have sex with her (to F..her) is a turn on. A turn-off for a girl is a guy needing to ask because despite her being undressed, him being undressed, them passionately going at it and then he gets on top of her and everything is still going great and she's into it, he still doesn't know.

But affirmative consent isn't that. That's what I'm saying. It's natural and normal to get affirmative consent. It's just an issue if the girl is really passive and not showing signs of being into it, in which case, it seems like a slowing down and a "what's wrong?" is appropriate.

The entire thing is creepy, absurd, unnecessary, insulting, and potentially very dangerous.

I would say that the standard of "she doesn't say no or physically try to stop you" also is creepy, absurd, and potentially dangerous. I'm married now, but when I was casually dating, I never looked at it like I'm getting permission to do; it was something that I would expect clear (and enthusiastic) participation in.

Liberal? Fascism is a right wing ideology. Liberals are pro-civil liberties.

Fascism is described as an extreme left wing element. The left should not be confused with liberal as you've done here. You can be a conservative leftist called a fascist.

But affirmative consent isn't that. That's what I'm saying. It's natural and normal to get affirmative consent. It's just an issue if the girl is really passive and not showing signs of being into it, in which case, it seems like a slowing down and a "what's wrong?" is appropriate.

Fuck that, with how awkward most of the encounters are at that age a "what's wrong" could give her pause and change her mind.

Who's side are you on?

I would say that the standard of "she doesn't say no or physically try to stop you" also is creepy, absurd, and potentially dangerous. I'm married now, but when I was casually dating, I never looked at it like I'm getting permission to do; it was something that I would expect clear (and enthusiastic) participation in.
Getting confirmation if for any reason you question where she is at mentally is something I would do simply from a moral perspective. I can't imagine why she wouldn't say something if she didn't want things to progress that far but even if she still consensually had sex I am not someone who would go forward if I thought they might regret it after.

I'll give you one example. I was dating this army chick that was gorgeous but she had been raped years prior and her friends told me I was the first guy she dated since and she really liked me but to be patient with her. Any time we'd hook up it was just regular stuff and not sex. Well one night she gets a good one tied on at the bar and is all over me at home. But then she was digging her nails in my back so hard it was drawing blood while at the same time telling me to f..her. Nothing about it felt right even though most guys might have just thought she was getting wild or wouldn't second guess it. So I stop and I'm like "what is going on babe? This feels all fucked up to me". She just immediately breaks down crying. We ended up talking the whole night. A week later I went to jail for a year for a fight I was in 2 years prior. And we had only been dating a month at that point. When I got out I moved.

So yeah, even someone I'm dating I'd check if something felt off. But needing consent when everything is fine and both people are in it? Do you know how many girls have told me "I don't normally do this"? A contract just ruins every bit of the illusion and passion imo and creates a host of privacy issues and being considered a rapist without a contract is crazy to me and is trying to change what has been a spontaneous, non-verbal act since the dawn of time into something else all together.

I can see all sorts of cons but no pros. If the girl can't give consent it's rape, if it's a mutual act it's no problem, and if she doesn't want to she can indicate that in a number of ways. And even with a contract she can still claim later she changed her mind, said nothing, hooked up with someone right up until sex, then if the guy doesn't pick up on some imaginary signal in the heat of the moment, probably with the lights off, he's a rapist? So the contract still doesn't protect the guy in any way, but not getting one (that causes all sorts of problems trying to get one) now automatically makes him a rapist where consent isn't even an issue to be proved? It's a legal trap by people who hate men imo

Last edited:
I'm married now, but when I was casually dating, I never looked at it like I'm getting permission to do; it was something that I would expect clear (and enthusiastic) participation in.

The problem is you don't actually understand the law. Clear and enthusiastic participation isn't enough unless she actually says she is consenting to having sex verbally. "Yes is yes" so to speak. They are redefining "rape" to include situations where the woman in fact consented but didn't verbally say "yes." That way if she regrets her decisions the next day she can ruin his life by claiming he raped her. If that doesn't constitute left wing feminism I'm not sure what does.

Last edited:
OK first of all I appreciate the effort but you don't need to impress me with your life and dating skills. Not unless you are into big hairy men, that is.

Secondly, I see many differences between handling prostitutes and dates, I just never thought asking for explicit consent is reserved only for prostitutes. I guess this is what playas do now. OK, I guess? If sherdog user "skombolis" says so, then those are the rules. Still doesn't affect me though.
Trust me, I have a short list of people I want to impress and you aren't on it. But if you want to question whether rape charges have been an issue with me, even someone riding the short bus would understand why'd I'd make the point that I certainly didn't need to rape anyone to get laid and would stop way before that line on my own so the idea of me crossing it is absurd.

But just hit up the clubs with your creepy sex contracts and let me know how it turned out!

The problem is you don't actually understand the law. Clear and enthusiastic participation isn't enough unless she actually says she is consenting to having sex verbally. "Yes is yes" so to speak.

You're talking about the Fox News version of the rule, though.

Fuck that, with how awkward most of the encounters are at that age a "what's wrong" could give her pause and change her mind.

Who's side are you on?
lol

It is also helpful to lock the door

:)

Back