"yes means yes" rape standard on college campuses unconstitutional.

Just don't have sex with college girls while you're in college.

That's what townies are for, anyway.

If the guy was aware of the standard, he'd look for more of a response. In the situation he describes, it was her lack of a response that encouraged him. He obviously wasn't trying to assault her and wouldn't have done it if he'd had a better understanding going in. Communicating a different standard wouldn't stop an actual predator (who would also be expected to lie if called on it), but it would stop a guy like that. And I think guys like that probably make up a significant portion (though a minority) of sexual assaulters. On the other side, the woman who is "victimized" by that kind of thing isn't left wondering if it's her mistake or something if the standard is clear.

In that situation, I'd think it would be sufficient for her to undo her own buttons or something or rub or guide his hand while he's fingering her or whatever to communicate affirmative consent.

Now she is raping him. Who said he wanted finger her? Her placing my hand on her breast is as violatory to me as me placing my hand on her breast is to her.

If false rape accusations where never a problem with you, then keep living your life. This whole issue should never affect you.

Yet this was my original point, why the fuck did this bill strike a chord with you playas?

And also I am still not impressed. Try harder son.

Can't you make at least one post that makes some sense? Who cares if you are still not impressed? I already said not only I am not trying to impress you but that the answer was in response to your accusations to provide context, not to brag about sexual exploits. So why would you think I am trying at all let alone would need to try harder to impress you? You seem to live in a fantasy world where you just change reality in your head.

And if you only care about injustice that directly affects you, on top of not being very bright you also a terrible person it would seem. Guys being considered rapists for consensual sex is absurd. And people wonder how this kind of garbage gets through. Justice, fairness, innocent lives ruined, etc...just don't care about any of it if it is strangers?

If false rape accusations where never a problem with you, then keep living your life. This whole issue should never affect you.

Yet this was my original point, why the fuck did this bill strike a chord with you playas?

And also I am still not impressed. Try harder son.

because 18 year olds do dumb shit
18 year olds are in college as it turns out and the military
so allowing certain women a get out of guilt free card or a i'll teach him not to call me card is a bad idea
ANY false accusation is horrific and should be prosecuted, but they never are
every false accusation devalues the real ones
yes means yes won;t work and doesn't address the root cause

perhaps the only 100% solution is to make the woman tie you up every time
or keep the texts when they send you messages of what they want you to do to them

So, go drinking with my lawyer and a pre-written contract?

You are still being full of shit I see. I remember you defending yourself a while back saying you were not a SJW. BUT on almost every issue you side with them.

Then you come into this thread and play dumb and act like the leftist aren't controlling the schools and the idiotic ideas that they come up with.

Once a hack always a hack.

I thought you crawled into a hole after Panamaican, the right-wing poster, embarrassed you in the 2014 Beat Down of the Year. Nice to have you back.

Anyways, no, I don't believe myself to be a SJW, and, in fact, I think anyone who uses that term is probably a moron. Also, I'm not defending the "guilty until proven innocent" trend in college rape cases-- I think it's wildly unfair and should be rightly frowned upon. However, leftist IDEOLOGY has absolutely no bearing on this development. There is nothing in leftist academia or ideological development that could be even vaguely traced to this trend.

And consent can be revoked at any time.

So in the middle of intercourse, a woman can change her mind (or claimed she changed her mind), not give you any verbal or non-verbal cues that she changed her mind, and you are now a rapist. Furthermore, it just increases ambiguity from the court's perspective since more often than not, initiating sexual contact, whether it's first, second, third base or a home run tends to be non-verbal in nature.

Basically anything other than a "can I finger you" responded with a "yes, you may finger me" (who the fuck acts like this during sex?), will be viewed as sexual assault in the court's eye. And even that might not stand as affirmative consent because the girl can change her mind one second later without telling you and you have now sexually assaulted her.

This law is basically a false accuser's godsend.

It makes false rape accusations easier. That is really the only thing I can think of.

I just had to take a test yesterday (I am going back to school) about alcohol and consent and not only is all the above true, your supposed to ask if you do something else.

Not only that but you have to answer the test in that mindset or risk not going to college. So if you believe in what the test refers to as "rape myths" your in for a world of shock.

EDIT: I am not in California or New York either.

Last edited:
Back