Yelp chick writes bad review about Yelp and gets fired.

PolishHeadlock

Putin Belt
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.businessinsider.com/talia-jane-fired-yelp-eat24-2-2016

Late Friday afternoon, Yelp customer-service agent Talia Jane published a Medium blog post called "Dear Jeremy" — an open letter to Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman claiming that some of his employees just can't make ends meet.

"Every single one of my coworkers is struggling. They’re taking side jobs, they’re living at home. One of them started a GoFundMe because she couldn’t pay her rent," Talia Jane wrote. "Another guy who got hired, and ultimately let go, was undoubtedly homeless."

("Talia Jane" isn't her full name, but she asked not to be identified.)

Talia Jane's lengthy Medium post paints a grim picture of San Francisco-based Yelp, the Yelp Eat24 food-ordering subsidiary at which she officially worked, and of being a low-paid worker in the extremely expensive San Francisco Bay Area.

Here is her open letter.

Here is another writer throwing shade at Talia.

Pretty funny.

http://alotofrice.pixieset.com/thatsalotofrice/

No joke... I read this last night and instantly thought of you. hahah.

lol@x gen talking shit to milennials

oooh the day x and m gens run this country

Feel The Bern

btw this is in my backyard- have a friend who interviewed for a yelp management role(essentially 2 hours of berrating and being cunts, she walked out before the second interview)...they're a ruthlessly harsh employer, give zero fucks about the employee only the bottom line

The circle is now complete.

2uojbyb.jpg

Here I am thinking the 13th amendment made it illegal to own people, but there it is.

Millennials are superior to gen x people in everyway. You're the less educated and worldly version of us.

Something like that already. Glass door, if I'm remembering correctly.

She'll probably make more thru her GoFundMe page. Whenever that goes up.

this person is a moron. not every job in san francisco will allow you to live in san francisco. it's one of the most expensive areas in the country. she could more than likely have all those things she wanted, if she lived somewhere in the more affordable east bay. lol @ demanding that she have her own apartment, car, and credit card. she isn't entitled to anything. commute in to san francisco, and stop crying about not having some fancy apartment in san francisco.

Back